A.F. Verlan, K.N. Klyuchka
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(4):35-48
The use of integral models in analysis of dynamic processes in electrical circuits has been considered. A possibility of raising efficiency of the methods and means of design of broad class electrical circuits based on the use of integral dynamic models has been substantiated.
electrical circuits, dynamic characteristics, Volterra integral equations.
1. Pukhov, G.E. (1966), “Integral methods for calculating electric circuits”, Teoreticheskaya elektrotekhnika, no. 2, pp. 5-14.
2. Ginzburg, M.Ì. (1960), “Production of integral equations for nonlinear circuits using the operator method”, Elektrichestvo, no. 5, pp. 17-22.
3. Verlan, A.F. (1983), “The method of integral equations in the problem description and calculation of electrical circuits”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 8-12.
4. Verlan, A.F. and Klyuchka, K.N. (2011), “The method of integral equations in the problem of identification of parameters of electric circuits”, Visnyk Cherkaskogo derzhavnogo tekhnologichnogo universytetu, no. 1, pp. 55-58.
5. Verlan, A.F., Sitnik, O.O. and Klyuchka, K.M. (2009), “Integral equation analysis of non-stationary electrical systems”, Visnyk Natsionalnogo universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika”, no. 637, pp. 12-18.
6. Klyuchka, K.M. (2013), “Modeling of circuits based on nonparametric integrated models”, Visnyk Cherkaskogo derzhavnogo tekhnologichnogo universytetu, no. 2, pp. 96-101.