Yu.H. Kutsan, I.V. Blinov, H.A. Ivanov
Èlektron. model. 2017, 39(5):71-80
The problems have been considered arising in the process of modeling tariff and price formation on the retain market of electrical energy of Ukraine in new conditions of functioning. The structure of customer’s price in the current model of the market of electrical energy in Ukraine was compared with the structure in the new model. Recommendations were presented in respect of rating for consumers, transfer system operator and operator of distribution system in the new model of the market of electrical energy. Approaches and suppositions were offered in respect of determining initial data required for modeling the process on the retain market prior to introduction of the full-scale market of electrical energy.
tariff formation on the retain market, modeling, determination of initial data, structure of new tariffs, operator of distribution system, operator of transfer system, consumer of electrical energy.
1. Law of Ukraine of 13.04.2017 ¹ 2019-Ó²²² “On market of electrical energy of Ukraine”.
2. Directive 2009/72/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning common rules for the internal market in electricity and repealing Directive 2003/54/EC. Article 9 «Unbundling of transmission systems and transmission system operators», available at: http://extwprlegs1.fao.org/docs/pdf/eur124471.pdf.
3. Kutsan, Yu.G. (2016), “Expert’s report concerning draft Law of Ukraine “On market of electrical energy of Ukraine”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 119-122.
4. Blinov, I.V., Parus, E.V. and Ivanov, G.A. (2016), “Complex calculation model of market a day in advance and balancing market of electrical energy of Ukraine”, Promelektro, no. 4-5, pp. 8-12.
5. Blinov, I.V. (2013), “Methods and models of providing the functioning of competitive market of electrical energy of Ukraine”, Visnyk NAN Ukrainy, no. 6, pp. 81-87.