K.B. Ostapchenko, O.I. Lisovychenko, Z.Kh. Borukaev
Èlektron. model. 2018, 40(6):37-52
An object-oriented model of subjects functioning processes in organizational-technical systems (OTS) is proposed. The procedure of constructing an information model has been formalized, including the stages of object analysis of the subject area (SA) of organizational management subjects and object-oriented modeling of its entities. The SA specification of organizational management systems has been developed in order to construct computer models of subjects and processes in them. The specification is intended to form a single database structure for designing computer models of organizational management. It consists of a describing system of SA modeling objects and constructing tools for scenarios of subjects functioning in OTS.
modeling system, object-oriented model, organizational and technical system, organizational management system.
1. Sorokin, I.V. (2013), “Problems of research of complex organizational and technical system”, Vestnik MGTU MIREA, Vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 20-40.
2. Novikov, D.A. (2012), Theory of Organizational Systems Management, Publishing house of physical and mathematical literature, Moscow, Russia.
3. Borukaev, Z.Kh., Ostapchenko, K.B. and Lisovychenko, O.I. (2017), “Approach to building decision support systems for automating the processes of organizational management of the energy market”, Adaptive system of automatic control, Vol. 1, no. 30, pp. 29-43.
4. Borukaev, Z.Kh., Ostapchenko, K.B. and Lisovychenko, O.I. (2018), “The concept of building an information technology platform for designing decision support systems for the organizational management of the energy market”, Adaptive system of automatic control, Vol. 1, no. 32, pp. 3-14.
5. IEC 62325-301 (2018), “Framework for energy market communications. Part 301: Common information model (CIM) extensions for markets”, available at: https://webstore.iec.ch/ publication/31487.
6. IEC 62325-351 (2016), “Framework for energy market communications. Part 351: CIM European market model exchange profile”, available at: https://webstore.iec.ch/publication/25128.
7. Graham, I. (2004), Object Oriented Methods: Principles and practices, Williams, Moscow, Russia.
8. Buch, G. (2008), Object-oriented analysis and design with examples of applications in C++, Translated by Romanovsky, I. and Andreeva, F., Williams, Ìoscow, Russia.