E.M. Farhadzadeh, A.Z. Muradaliyev, Y.Z. Farzaliyev, S.A. Abdullayeva
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(3):75-86
The article dealswith a newmethod and algorithm for estimation of one of the basic parameters of reliability — relative duration of conditions. It is offered to estimate the calculation accuracy of calculation depending on thewidth of fiducial interval of the change of possible values of relative duration of conditions. The fiducial approach allows erasing specific features of a set ofmultivariate data. The decision of the following three problems are considered: estimation of importance of the variety of attributes regulated by qualifiers; estimation of parameters of individual reliability on the set variety of attributes; estimation of groups of the same objects (cluster) which parameters of reliability not casually differ as from the average estimation, and among themselves.
parameters of reliability, risk of the erroneous decision, a variety of an attribute.
1. Fisher, R.A. (1935), The fiducial argument in statistical inference, Annals of Eugenics, no. 6.
2. Kolmogorov, A.N. (1942), “Definition of the center of dispersion and a measure of accuracy on the limited number of supervision”, Izvestiya Academii nauk SSSR, Seria matematika, no. 6, pp. 3-32
3. Farhadzadeh, E.M., Muradaliyev, A.Z. and Farzaliyev, Yu.Z. (2015), “Estimation of expediency of classification of multivariate data by the set attribute”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 77-85
4. Bolshakov, A.A., and Karimov, R.N. (2007), Metody obrabotki mnogomernykh dannykh i vremennykh ryadov [Method of processing of the multidimentional data and time series], Telecom, Moscow, Russia.
5. Farhadzadeh, E.M., Farzaliyev, Yu.Z. and Muradaliyev, A.Z. (2015), “Comparison of parameters of average and individual reliability of the equipment of electric power systems”, Elektrichestvo, no. 12, pp. 31-37,
6. Farhadzadeh, E.M., Muradaliyev, A.Z. and Farzaliyev, Yu.Z. (2013), “Quantitative estimation of individual reliability of equipment and devices of a power supply system”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 67-79.