O.I. Stasiuk, L.L. Goncharova
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(4):123-135
The results of the analysis of the current state of scientific research in the sphere of intellectualization of railway electrical networks are presented. It is shown that urgent problem is the creation of progressive mathematical models and methods of formation of new knowledge by increasing the level of informativeness of the initial data. A set of advanced differential mathematical models has been developed based on the mathematical apparatus of differential transformation for determining the informativeness level of the data obtained as a result of synchronous recording of abnormal modes of the power supply systems. The computer-based methods have been proposed for organizing computational process with the use of differential images for spectral and correlation analysis of initial information.
mathematical models, differential transformations, intellectualization, stochastic processes, optimization, intelligent information processing.
1. Stogniy, B.S., Kyrylenko, O.V. and Prakhovnyk, A.V. (2011), “Intelligent electric networks: the world experience and prospects of Ukraine”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats In-tu elektrodynamiky NAN Ukrainy, Part 1, pp. 5-20.
2. Stasiuk, O.I., Goncharova, L.L. and Maksymchuk, V.F. (2014), “Methods of organization of intelligent electrical railway networks on the SMART Grid concept”, Informatsiyno-keruyuchi systemy na zaliznychnomu transporti, no. 2, pp. 29-37.
3. Stasiuk, O.I., Zheleznyak, A.L. and Goncharova, L.L. (2015), Matematychni modeli i metody kompyuternoi intelektualizatsii shvydkoplynnykh tekhnologichnykh protsesiv elektropostachannia zaliznyts [Mathematical models and organization methods of intelligent electricity supply networks for rail transport powering], Aspekt-poligraph, Kyiv, Ukraine.
4. Butkevych, O.F., Levkonyuk, A.V. and Stasiuk, O.I. (2014), “Increasing the reliability of power systems controlled intersections download admissibility monitoring”, Tekhnicheskaya elektrodinamika, no. 2, pp. 56-67.
5. Pukhov, G.E. (1978), Preobrazovaniya Teilora i ikh primenenie v elektrotekhnike i elektronike [Taylor’s transformations, and their use in electrical engineering and electronics], Naukova dumka, Kiev, Ukraine.
6. Stasiuk, O.I. and Goncharova, L.L. (2015), “Mathematical models and methods of organization of intellectual networks of electric power supply to railway transport traction”, Informatsiyno-keruyuchi systemy na zaliznychnomu transporti, no. 3, pp. 25-31.
7. Carter, A.M. et al. (2010), The application of wide area monitoring to the GB transmission system to facilitate large-scale integration of renewable generation, Cigre C2-112, Paris, France.
8. Arango, O.J. et al. (2014), Low frequency oscillations in the Colombian power system – Identification and remedial actions, Cigre C2-105, Paris, France.
9. European Technology Platform-Smart Grids: Strategic Deployment document for European Commission (2011), available at: http://www.smartgrids.eu/.
10. Smart Grid-European Technology Platform for Electricity Networks of the Future-European Commission (2012), available at: http://www.smartgrids.eu/.