Èlektron. model. 2017, 39(3):77-88
The recruitment is possible interpretation of the expert selection problem. A method of calculus over classification has been used as the mathematical basis. The relevance by knowledge/skill level is very important aspect in recruitment process. The approach permits reducing the subjectivity of recruiter and giving the complete picture of the weak and strong sides of a candidate. Implementation simplicity in any high level programming language belongs to non-functional advantages.
classification, expert, qualification, habit, knowledge, estimation, vacancy, accordance.
1. Gordon, Welty (1973), “Some problems of selecting Delphi experts for educational planning and forecasting exercises”, California Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 129-134.
2. Fang, H. and Zhai, C. (2007), Probabilistic models for expert finding, eds G. Amati, C. Carpineto, G. Romano, Advances in Information Retrieval. ECIR 2007. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol 4425, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, Germany.
3. Totsenko, V. (2002), Metody i sistemy podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy. Algoritmicheskiy aspect [Methods and systems of decision making support. Algorithmic aspect], Naukova dumka, Kiev, Ukraine.
4. Kravtsov, H.A. (2016), “Model of computations on classifications”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 73-87.
5. Flakh, P. (2015), Mashinnoe obuchenie. Nauka i iskusstvo postroyeniya algoritmov, kotorye izvlekayut znaniya iz dannykh [Machine learning: The art and science of algorithms that derive knowledge of data], DMK Press, Moscow, Russia.
6. Warren, B. Powell (2011), Approximate dynamic programming: Solving the curses of dimensionality, Wiley.