V.D. Samoilov, R.P. Abramovich, A.O. Lepatiev
Èlektron. model. 2020, 42(3):89-97
The article describes the role of computer simulators, as well as the technology of their development in the energy industry. The new simulation-technological and object-mathematical methods for the development of simulators are compared. The description of the technological chain for the development of training sessions is given. This article discusses the use of BPMN standard notation for constructing graphic specifications (models) of personnel involved in managing energy objects in the environment of Bizagi Modeler workflow model editor in graphic notation of BPMN standard.
training systems, scenario-pedagogical method, simulation-technological method, computer technology, BPMN standard, Bizagi.
- Abramovich R.P., Samoilov V.D. The method of designing models of simulators. Zbіrnik naukovyh prrats ІПМЕ ім. Г.П. Пухова НАН України - К .: 2019 № 85.
- Fedorov I.G. Business process modeling in BPMN2.0 notation: Monograph, Moscow, 2013, MESI-255 p.
- Bizagi Modeler and Modeler Services documentation https://help.bizagi.com/process-modeler/en/
- Official BPMN Specification [Electronic Resource] - Resource Access Mode: https://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/
- Rambo, M. Blaha UML 2.0. Object-Oriented Modeling and Development - Peter, 2007 - 544 p.
- Smetana S.I. Automated system for building simulators for dispatchers of electric networks: Dis. Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.14.02 / Electric stations, networks and systems. - Kiev, 1985 .-- 198 p.