О.О. Ogir, V.F. Evdokimov
Èlektron. model. 2022, 44(2):82-89
The article is devoted to the research of the image formation model based on a set of one-dimensional phase holograms on the area perpendicular to the recording area of elemental hologram elements and the set of acoustic axes of probing space when moving a compatible emitter-receiver along the synthesized aperture. This approach should allow to solve the total amplitude echo signal, which receives intensity at the probing point from different points of volume due to different artifacts of the initial phase of the complex amplitude, which have their coordinates in the probing plane and their value and location value. The article presents the directions of research in the system of defectoscopy of materials and the environment, outlines the approach to the solution and solution of the inverse problem based on solutions of the wave level.
image formation, information technology, filtering, spatial resolution, hologram.
- Ogir, O.O. (2019), “Method of improving the quality of reconstruction of diagnostic images based on integral transformations”, Elektronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 4, pp. 35-48.
- Ogir, O.S. (2003), “Formation of a model of sound hologram, free from the paraxial Fresnel approximation”, Informatyka, upravlinnya ta obchyslyuvalna tekhnika, Vol. 40, pp. 170-177.
- Kayno, I.N. (1990), Akusticheskiye volny: ustroystvo, vizualizatsiya i analogovaya obrabotka signalov [Acoustic waves: device, visualization and analog signal processing], Mir, Moscow, USSR.
- Evdokimov, V.F., Ogir, O.S. and Ogir, O.O. (2017), “Research of quality characteristics of Ultrasonic images and algorithms of their processing”, Modelyuvannya ta informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi, Vol. 80, pp. 3-11.
- Ermolov, I.A. (2003), “The most promising areas for the development of ultrasonic control of metals (according to the 7th European Conference)”, Defectoscopy, Vol. 4, pp. 71-100.
- Ogir, O.S. (2002), “On the construction of a quasi-holographic system of acoustic control of materials”, Modelyuvannya ta informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi, Vol. 13, pp. 76-81.