I.V. Pletianyi, V.D. Samoilov
Èlektron. model. 2023, 45(1):41-53
Views on the solution of conceptual issues regarding the methods and technologies of building local simulators for training personnel in the energy industry are presented. Information technology for building local simulators based on scenario-simulation modeling of energy equipment and personnel activities is proposed. Methods of designing scenario structures and implementing methods of model construction in the development of local simulators are considered. The need for further development and improvement of technology due to the problem-oriented adaptation of the latest software packages is indicated, which would enable experienced experts in the energy industry to massively create training tools in a convenient and understandable interactive environment.
local simulator, scenario structures of activity, model construction, simulation model.
- Bereznikov V.P., Pisarenko A.P., Samoilov V.D., Smetana S.I. (1989), Automation of construction of simulators and training systems, Naukova Dumka, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Pisarenko A.P., Samoilov V.D., Stetsenko O.Y. (1992), Automation of construction of simulators and training systems, Naukova Dumka, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Samoilov V.D. Model construction of computer applications, (2007), Naukova Dumka, Kyiv,
- Official specification of the bpmn standard [electronic resource] URL : https://www.org/spec/BPMN//
- Fedorov I.G. (2013), Business process modeling in BPMN 2.0 notation, MECI, Moskov, Russia.
- Official website of bizagi [electronic resource] URL https://www.bizagi.com/.
- Unity real-time development platform [electronic resource] URL https://unity.com/.
- Balva A.A., Samoilov V.D., Maksimenko E.A. (2013), Collection of scientific works of the PIMEE of the NAS of Ukraine, 3–11.
- Abramovich R.P., Samoilov V.D. (2021), Technologies for designing computer systems for training personnel in the energy industry, “Tri K”, Kyiv, Ukraine, ISBN 978-966-7690-58-8.