А. M. Kapiton 1, doct. of ped. sciences; О.V. Skakalina 1, cand. of techn. science;
R.V. Baranenko 2, cand. of techn. science; Т.M. Franchuk 3, cand. of ec. science;
1 National University «Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Polytechnic»,
Ukraine, 36011, Poltava, Pershotravnevy prospect, 24
tel. +38 (066) 9440001, е-mail:
tel. +38 (066) 577059, е-mail:
2 Uman National University of Horticulture,
Ukraine, 20305, Uman, Institute Street, 1
tel. +38 (066) 2106486, е-mail:
3 State National University of Trade and Economics,
Ukraine, 02156, Kiev, Kyoto Street, 19
tel. +38 (097) 5472345, е-mail:
Èlektron. model. 2023, 45(1):63-79
The method of developing an information system of scientific activity in universities using relevant search is proposed. The current state of development of information systems is studied. The factors determining the implementation of information systems are analyzed. The concept of relevance is substantiated as a measure of the correspondence of the search results to the task set in the search query, determined by the search system. The analysis of information systems, which are considered as management systems, combining systems of saving and issuing information, and systems that provide information exchange in the management process, has been carried out. The areas of automation of information management activities in organizational structures, scientific institutions, institutions of higher education are considered. The key characteristics of the information system under development are defined. The analysis of the existing information systems of the departments was carried out and their features and shortcomings were determined. Taking into account modern problems, the tasks and criteria for creating an information system were formed. Analysis of modern web technologies, web framework was performed and the most effective of them were selected based on the results of the conducted research.
information technologies, information system, relevant search, software product, Web technologies.
- Speinauer, S. (2007), Kerivnytstvo veb-maistra [Web Master's Guid], BHV, Kyiv, Ukraine, 368
- Thomson, L. and Welling, L. (2009), Rozrobka Web-dodatkiv na PHP ta MySQL [Development of Web - applications on PHP and MySQL], DiaSoft, Kyiv, Ukraine, 672 p.
- SEO-slovnyk [SEO Dictionary] (2022), available at: http://com.ua/seo-articles/ (accessed January 10, 2023).
- Ukrainska promyslova stratehiia 4.0. [Ukrainian Industry Strategy 4.0.] (2022), available at: https:// industry4-0-ukraine.com.ua/ (accessed January 10, 2023).
- Palchevskyi, B. and Krestyanpol, L.(2020), “The Use of the “DigitalTwin” Concept for Proactive Diagnosis of Technological Packaging Systems”, Tretia mezhdunarodnaia konferentsyia IEEE Data Stream Mining & Processing 2020 (Vyrtualnaia konferentsyia), CCIS, pp.423-444.
- Dumanskyi, N. and Markovets, O. (2009), “Intellectual system of searching and collecting information from thematic Web resources Information systems and networks”, Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika", 631, pp.101-106.
- Securing IT and OT in Industrial and Manufacturing Environment. (2022), available at: https://www.armis.com/white-papers/securing-it-ot-in-industrial-environments/ (accessed January 10, 2023).
- Palchevskyi, B. and Krestyanpol, L. (2020), “Strategy of construction of intellectual production systems”, Tretia mezhdunarodnaia konferentsyia IEEE Data Stream Mining & Processing 2020 (Vyrtualnaia konferentsyia), CCIS, 362 p.
- Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Trends, 2017- (2022), available at: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/service-provider/visual-networking-index-vni/white-paper-c11-741490.html (accessed January 10, 2023).
- Shkvir, V., Zagorodniy, A. and Vysochan, O. (2008), Informatsiini systemy i tekhnolohii [Information systems and technologies], NULP, Lviv, Ukraine, 268 p.
- Naughton, P.and Schildt, G. (2007), Povnyi dovidnyk Java [The complete Java reference book], Dialektika, Kyiv, Ukraine, 326p.
- Chukhrai, N. and Shcherbata, T. (2016), “Cooperation between IT development enterprises and universities”, Marketynh ta menedzhment innovatsii, 3, pp. 161-169.
- Hafiiak, A., Borodina, О., Alyoshin, S. and Nosach, O. (2018), “The information society and informatization development problems of economy”, Mizhnarodnyi zhurnal tekhniky ta tekhnolohii, 2018, 7(4.8), 364-369.
- Hafiiak A. (2019), “Problems of professional competence formation of future specialists on information and communication technologies in universities”, Suchasni naukovi doslidzhennia, Seriia: Osvita i pedahohika, Issue 10, Part 2, pp. 15-18.
- Melnyk, M., Korcelli-Olejniczak, E., Chorna, N. and Popadynets, N. (2018), “Development of Regional IT clusters in Ukraine: institutional and investment dimensions”, Ekonomichni annaly-XXI, pp. 19-25.
KAPITON Alla Myroslavivna, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor of the department of computer and information technologies and systems of the National University “Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Politechnics”. In 1998, she graduated from the Poltava State Pedagogical Institute named after V.G. Korolenko. The field of scientific research is information technology in education, informatization of the economy, ERP systems, algorithms and calculation methods, computer systems and networks.
SKAKALINA Olena Viktorivna, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor of the department of computer and information technologies and systems of National University “Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Politechnics". In 1978, she graduated from the Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics. Field of scientific research — genetic algorithms, knowledge engineering, software product management, parallel and distributed computing, elements of fuzzy set theory, GRID computing technologies.
BARANENKO Roman Vasyliovych, candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of information technologies of the Uman National University of Horticulture. In 2003, he graduated from the Kherson State Technical University. The field of scientific research is computer systems and networks, management models and algorithms, geo-information technologies, corporate computer networks.
FRANCHUK Tamara Mykhailivna, candidate of economic sciences, senior lecturer at the department of software engineering and Cyber Security of the State National University of Trade and Economics. In 2009, she graduated from the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics; graduated from the National Academy of Internal Affairs in 2018; in 2021 she graduated from the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics. The field of scientific research is Web-design, Web-programming, information technologies in education, electronic document management at the enterprise.