K.B. Ostapchenko, V.A. Evdokimov, Z.Kh. Borukaiev
The article considers the issues of creating a data warehouse the functioning processes of the electricity market for use in information modeling system that is a functional-oriented system and a part of decision support system in solving a set of computational problems for algorithmic modeling of the functioning of electricity market participants, analysis and prediction of their behavior in market segments. Based on the results of the analysis of researches on the decision support systems implementation, ways to improve the DDM-paradigm of creating such systems are formulated, among which are allocated the data structures modeling for the subject area of organizational management on the market. The paper on the basis of the object-oriented modeling principles for the functioning processes of the electricity market forms a representation of market participants and processes as a set of interacting information objects of the subject area. The description of the conceptual model for representation of the market functioning processes and results of designing of the information logical model of a data warehouse is given. The practical result of designing a data warehouse information logical model is the ability to create on its basis the physical structure of the object-relational database for the functioning processes of the electricity market, adapted to possible changes in the subject area of organizational management on the market.
data warehouse, decision support system, electricity market.
- Directive 2009/72/EC (2009), “Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 Jule 2009 concerning common rules for the internal market in electricity”, available at: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=celex%3A32009L0072.
- Borukaiev, Z.Kh., Ostapchenko, K.B. and Lisovychenko, O.I. (2018), “Object-oriented modeling of the processes of functioning of the subjects of organizational and technical systems”, Elektronne Modelyuvannya, Vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 37-52, available at: https://doi.org/10.15407/emodel.40.06.037
- Eom, S.B. (1999), “Decision support systems research: current state and trends”, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 99, no. 5, pp. 213-220, available at: https://doi.org/10.1108/02635579910253751
- Eom, S.B. (2020), “DSS, BI, and Data Analytics Research: Current State and Emerging Trends (2015–2019)”, Decision Support Systems X: Cognitive Decision Support Systems and Technologies, Cham, 384, рр. 167-179, available at: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-46224-6_13
- Larichev, O.I. and Petrovskiy, A.B. (1987), “Decision support systems: current state and development prospects”, Itogy nauki i tehniki: Tehnicheskaya kibernetika, 21, pp. 131-164.
- Trakhtengerts, E.A. (2003), “Computer systems for support of management decisions”, Information Technology in Management: Management Problems, no 1, pp. 13-28.
- Tikhanychev, O.V. (2018), Teoriya i praktika avtomatizatsii podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy [Theory and practice of automating decision support], Edithus, Мoscow, Russia.
- Borukaiev, Z.Kh., Ostapchenko, K.B. and Lisovychenko, O.I. (2018), “Concept of building an information technology platform for the design of decision support systems for organizational management of the energy market”, Adaptive Systems of Automatic Control, Vol. 1, no. 32, pp. 3-14, available at:https://doi.org/10.20535/1560-8956.32.2018.145538
- Ostapchenko, K., Lisovychenko, O. and Evdokimov, V. (2020), “Functional organization of system of support of decision-making of organizational management”, Adaptive Systems of Automatic Control, Vol. 1, no. 36, pp. 17-31, available at: https://doi.org/10.20535/1560-8956.36.2020.209753.
- Ostapchenko, K., Lisovychenko, O., Evdokimov, V. and Borukaiev, Z.Kh. (2021), “Creation of information modeling system for analysis of pricing processes in the electricity market”, Elektronne Modelyuvannya, Vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 51-68, available at: https://doi.org/10.15407/emodel.43.04.051
- IEC 62325-301. (2018), “Framework for energy market communications. Part 301: Common information model (CIM) extensions for markets”, available at: https://webstore.iec.ch/publication/31487.
- IEC 62325-351. (2016), “Framework for energy market communications. Part 351: CIM European market model exchange profile”, available at: https://webstore.iec.ch/publication/25128.
- Kargin, A.A. (2010), Vvedeniye v intellektualnyye mashiny. Kniga 1. Intellektualnyye regulyatory [Introduction to Intelligent Machines. Book 1: Intelligent Controllers], Nord-Press, Donetsk, Ukraine.