M.S. Yaroshynskyi, O.V. Sirotkin, D.P. Sinko, S.B. Hunko, D.O. Manoliuk
Èlektron. model. 2023, 45(2):34-43
Classifications are widely used in semantic networks and decision support systems based on formal knowledge and are part of computer ontologies. Classifications and computer ontologies built on them are the result of the work of one or more experts. As a result, such classifications reflect the subjective view of the author or authors on the world and the relationship between the classes (concepts) of the created classification. In the work, the authors propose an approach that will allow assessing how correctly the classification is constructed.
classification, algebra of classifications, isomorphism of classifications, correctness of classifications, rules of division of classes.
- Korotkov, E.M. (2015), “Management systems research”, Yurait,, Russia, 228 p.
- Basipov A.A., Demich O.V. (2012), “Semantic search: problems and technologies”, Vestnik Astrakhanskogo hosudarstvennogo tekhnycheskogo unyversiteta Seriia Upravlenie I vichislitelnaia tekhnika i informatika, no. 1, pp. 104-11.
- Ivlev Yu.V. (2008), “Logics. Short course. Study guide”, Prospekt,, Russia, 304 p.
- Shatalkin A.I. (2012), “Taxonomy. Basis, principles, and rules”, KMK,, Russia, 600p.
- V. (2013), “Mathematical fundamentals of the theory of machine learning and forecasting”, MCNMO, M., Russia, 387p.
- Goldblat R. (1983), “Topos. Categorical analysis of logic”, Mir, M., Russia, 488 p.
- Berztis, A.T. (1974), “Data structures”, Statistika, M., Russia, 408
- Adamek J. H, Strecker G.E. (2009), “Abstract and Concrete Categories. The Joy of Cats”, Dover Pub Inc., 517 p.
- Kravtsov. H.A. “Model of computations over classifications”, Elektronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 38, no. 1, pp.73-87.