E.M. Farhadzadeh, A.Z. Muradaliyev, S.A. Abdullayeva
Èlektron. model. 2018, 41(1):55-66
With increase in service life of the equipment and devices of electrical power systems, the expediency the organization of system of maintenance service and restoration of deterioration raises to coordinate to their technical condition. In turn, there is a necessity of a quantitative estimation of parameters of individual reliability. In connection with that, data on refusals and defects of concrete objects absent, in practice the generalized parameters of reliability are calculated. The intuitive understanding of the various importances of versions of attributes, is spent by classification of statistical data on some versions of attributes. For example, their classification on a class of a pressure, a design, service life, etc. thus a question on expediency of classification of statistical data is not considered. Initial assumptions of known methods and criteria of check of expediency of classification of statistical data of operation of the equipment and devices of electrical power systems in a greater part of cases are unacceptable, since are not peculiar to this data set. The new method and algorithm of an estimation of expediency of classification of statistical data is developed. Novelty consists in application fiduciary distributions for an estimation of critical values of sample and set of multivariate statistical data.
parameters of reliability, a version of attributes, classification, expediency, risk of the erroneous decision.
- Voropay, N.I. (2011), “Concept SMART-GRÝD and reliability of electro power systems. Methodical questions of research of reliability of greater systems of power”, Press Sto, Ivanovo, Vol. 62, p. 321-325.
- “Rules of technical operation of power plants and networks of the Russian Federation”, (2003), Ministry for the Power Generating Industry of the Russian Federation.
- Kendal, and Stuart, P.A. (1973), Statisticheskie vyvody svyazi [Statistical conclusions and communications], Nauka, Moscow, Russia.
- State standard 301-95. (1997), Reliability in technics. Calculation of reliability. Substantive provisions. Minsk, Byelorussia.
- Farhadzadeh, M. (1979), “About an arrangement of boundary values confidential and fiducially intervals of parameters of reliability of systems”, Izv. AN SSSR. Tekhnicheskaya kibernetika, no. 5, p. 196-199.
- Farhadzadeh, M., Farzaliyev, Y.Z. and Muradaliyev, A.Z. (2013), “Comparison of methods of modelling of continuous random variables on empirical distributions”, Problemy energetiki, no. 1, p. 25-31.
- Farhadzadeh, M. (1976), “Estimation of influence of differentiation of the initial information on reliability of system”, Metodicheskiye voprosy issledovaniya nadezhnosti bolshikh sistem energetiki, Irkutsk, Vol. 7, p. 24-34.
- Farhadzadeh, M. (1976), “About an estimation of statistical function of distribution of duration of serviceable work of elements of electro power systems”, Elektrichestvo, no. 6, p. 78-80.
- Farhadzadeh, E.M. (1977), “Statistical modeling onå the electronic digital computer duration of serviceable work of the equipment.”, Energetika i transport, no. 6, p. 174-178.