O.S. Ogir, V.V. Tarapata, A.A. Chemeris, O.O. Ogir
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(1):63-72
Realization of the system of ultrasonic scanning of optically opaque media has been considered. The image formation model is presented, which served as a basis for the proposed block diagram of an ultrasound scanner. Separate units of the scanner and the software part, realized on the basis of calculations in the graphic adapters of the computer have been described. The ultrasonic scanner is designed for creating a portable mobile device with reduced energy consumption for medical and industrial purposes.
coherent system, echoscopy, formation of images, spatial and contrast resolution.
1. Barkhatov, V.A. (2003), “Development of methods of ultrasonic testing of welds”, Defektoskopiya, no. 1, pp. 28-55.
2. Ermolov, I.A. (2003), “The most promising directions of development of ultrasonic testing of metals (by the data of the 7th European Conference)”, Defektoskopiya, no. 4, pp. 71-100.
3. Oppenhaim, A.V. and Lim, J. S. (1981), “Importance of phase with the signal processing”, TIIER, Vol. 69, no. 5, pp. 39-53.
4. Irodov, I.E. (1999), Volnovyie protsessy. Osnovnyie zakony [Wave processes. The basic laws], Laboratory of Basic Knowledge, Moscow, Russia.
5. Kayno, G. (1990), Akusticheskiye volny: ustroistva, vizualizatsiya i analogovaya obrabotka signalov [Acoustic waves: devices, visualization and processing of analog signals], Edited by Rudenko, O.V., Mir, Moscow, Russia.
6. Evdokimov, V.F., Ogir, A.S., Chemeris, A.A. et al. (2008), “A mathematical model of the imaging defects of material in the holographic system”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 3-17.
7. Evdokimov, V.F., Ogir, A.S., Chemeris, A.A. et al. (2011), “Methods of processing echo signals which are used in medical holographic imaging systems”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 99-114.