L. Sakovych, S. Gnatiuk, O. Hodych, Y. Martusenko
Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(3):64-74
A comprehensive indicator of the reliability of electronic means - the coefficient of readiness, significantly depends on the average recovery time. At the same time, the largest labor costs are spent by repair specialists on finding a faulty element. Diagnostic repair support depends on the models used in the development of defect detection algorithms. The most common use of diagnostic models is in the form of a graph of information and energy connections, which consists of three types of structures: sequential connection of elements, converging and diverging. The latter did not receive the necessary research. In the article as a result of research of influence of the form of the graph of information and power communications on indicators of quality of diagnostic maintenance of radio electronic means analytical dependences of an estimation of deviation of the diagnosis at an expert error for converging and diverging structures are received for the first time. This allows to improve the quality of diagnostic software and to minimize diagnostic errors when using current repairs by the aggregate method by assessing the impact of controlled variables at the stage of creating algorithms for finding defects. It is expedient to use the received results at improvement of diagnostic maintenance of existing radio electronic means and its development for perspective samples for the purpose of increase of quality of current repair irrespective of structure of a product.
electronic means, diagnostic and metrological support, converging and diverging structures.
- Ksenz, S. (1989), Diagnostika i remontoprigodnost radioelektronnykh sredstv [Diagnosis and maintainability of electronic means], Radio and communication, Moscow, USSR.
- Ksenz, S., Poltarzhitsky, M., Mneev, V. and Alekseev, S. (2010), Borba s diagnosticheskimi oshibkami pri tekhnicheskom obsluzhivanii i remonte sistem upravleniya svyazi i navigatsii [Dealing with diagnostic errors during maintenance and repair of communication and navigation control systems], VAS im. S. Budonnogo, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Sakovich, L. and Bobro, R. (2005), “Repair of secondary power sources of communication equipment”, Zvyazok, № 7, pp. 56-60.
- Zhelnov, A. and Romanenko, V. (2016), Elektrozhyvlennya system zvyazku [Power supply of communication systems], ISZZI KPI im. Ihorya Sikorskoho, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Sakovich, L., Krykhovetsky, G.Ya. and Miroshnichenko, Yu.V. (2021), “Diagnosis of secondary power sources of communications”, Systemy upravlinnya, navihatsiyi ta zvyazku, № 1, pp. 140-145.
- Sakovich, L. and Mervinsky, A. (2003), “Functional diagnosis of multi-output objects”, Zvyazok, № 1, pp. 60-61.
- Sakovich, L., Khodich, O. and Miroshnichenko, Yu.V. (2021), “Research of conditional algorithms for diagnosing multi-source objects”, Spetsialni telekomunikatsiyni systemy ta zakhyst informatsiyi, Vol. 1, № 8, pp. 13-21.
- Rizhakov, V. and Sakovich, L. (2005), “Quantitative assessment of diagnostic errors during the current repair of communication equipment”, Zvyazok, № 3, pp. 45-50.
- Rizhakov, V. and Sakovich, L. (2005), “Laws of distribution of diagnostic errors during search of defects by conditional algorithms”, Zvyazok, № 4, pp. 55-57.
- Kononov, V. and Vodolazhko, O. (2017), Osnovy ekspluatatsiyi zasobiv vymiryuvalnoyi tekhniky viyskovoho pryznachennya v umovakh provedennya ATO [Basics of operation of measuring equipment for military purposes in the conditions of anti-terrorist operation], KhNUPS, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Ryzhov, Y., Sakovych, L., Yakovlev, M., Vankevych, P. and Nastishin, Y. (2018), “Optimization of requirements for measuring instruments at metrological service of communication tools”, Measurement Journal of the International measurement confederation, Vol. 123, pp. 19-25.