A.A. Vladimirsky, I.A. Vladimirsky
Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(3):03-16
The article is devoted to the development of methods for diagnosing underground pipelines, is the development of the well-known correlation method for determining the coordinates of leaks in the direction of taking into account complications that introduce a multiplicity of types of waves and damage in conjunction with extraneous interference. Development begins with the construction of a diagnostic model of the pipeline section. The presence of damages on it as sources of stationary acoustic noises, multi-wave propagation of these noises to the leak detector sensors, as well as the presence of extraneous, statistically unrelated noises are modeled. The model is designed to formalize the existing complications and build adequate algorithms for their solutions. Then a list of diagnostic parameters is formed, which, in terms of interference distortions, characterizes in magnitude the quality of selection of individual waves, including informative waves of water hammer. The concept of a coordinate shelf as an indicator of the presence of correlation in the calculated spectra of the parameters of correlation functions is presented. The relationship of complications with these parameters is analyzed, conclusions are drawn regarding their further use.
pipeline, wave, correlation, model, leak.
- Baranov, V.M. (1990), Akusticheskiye izmereniya v yadernoy energetike [Acoustic measurements in nuclear power engineering], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, USSR.
- Drobot, Yu. B., Greshnikov, V.A. and Bachegov, V.N. (1989), Akusticheskoye kontaktnoye techeiskaniye [Acoustic contact leak detection], Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow, USSR.
- Callakot, R. (1989), Diagnostika povrezhdeniy [Diagnostics of injuries], Mir, Moscow, USSR.
- Vladimirsky, A.A. and Vladimirsky, I.A. (1999), “Peculiarities of vibration signals propagation through pipelines of heating networks of large diameter”, Modelyuvannya ta informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi, Vol. 3, pp. 37-41.
- Vladimirsky, A.A., Vladimirsky, I.A. and Semenyuk, D.N. (2005), “Refinement of the diagnostic model of the pipeline to increase the reliability of leak detection”, Akustychnyy visnyk Instytutu hidromekhaniky NAN Ukrayiny, 3, no 8, pp. 3-16.
- Iofe, V.K., Korolkov, V.G. and Sapozhkov, V.G. (1979), Spravochnik po akustike [Handbook of acoustics], Svyaz, Moscow, USSR.
- Irodov, I.E. (1999), Volnovyye protsessy osnovnyye zakony [Wave processes basic laws], St. Petersburg, Moscow, Russia.
- Myakishev, G.Ya. and Sinyakov, A.Z. (2002), Fizika: Kolebaniya i volny [Physics: Oscillations and Waves], Drofa, Moscow, Russia.
- Pavlenko, Yu.G. (1998), Fizika: Uchebnoye posobiye [Physics: textbook, Bolshaya Medveditsa, Moscow, Russia.
- Rewerts, L.E., Roberts, R. and Clark, M.A. (1997), “Dispersion compensation in acoustic emission pipeline leak location. Review of Progress in QNDE”, Plenum Press, Vol. 16, pp. 427-434
- Roberts, R.A., Rewerts, L.E. and Clark, M.A. (1998), Patent US6138512A, IPC G01M3 / 24; G01S11 / 14; G01V1 / 00; G01H17 / 00; G01M3 / 243 (EP); G01S11 / 14 (EP); G01V1 / 001 (EP); “Method and apparatus for determining source location of energy carried in the form of propagating waves through a conducting medium”, application date July 29, 1998, publication date October 31, 2000.
- Vladimirsky, A.A. (2019), “Parametric methods for diagnostics of underground pipelines taking into account of multiwave propagation of information signals”, Elektronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 41, no 1, pp. 3-17.
- Gonorovsky, I.S. (1986), Radiotekhnicheskiye tsepi i signaly [Radiotechnical circuits and signals], Radio i svyaz, Moscow, Russia.
- Vladimirsky, O.A. and Vladimirsky, І.A (2020), Patent for utility model No. 144444; G01M 3/24, G01M 3/18, F17D 5/02, “Parametric correlation method of assigning coordinates of turns of pipelines”, publication date September 25, 2020, Bul. No. 18.