Yu.G. Kutsan 1, Dr Sc. (Eng.), V.O. Gurieiev, doctorant, Y.М. Lysenko, post-graduate
1 Pukhov Institute for Problems in Electrical Engineering, NAS of Ukraine, 15 General Naumov St, Kyiv, 03164, Ukraine, e-mail:
Èlektron. model. 2018, 40(4):55-64
Composition and structure of subsystems of modeling remote simulators for training operational and dispatching personnel in power industry and theoretical problems of technology for making standard and emergency training scenarios have been considered. Main stages of constructing the scientific and methodical base of training with the help of trainers and remote simulators have been described. The methods for data integrity and visualization of modeling results for remote regime simulators have been proposed. The possibilities of using the constructors of scenarios of emergency trainings for raising the level of personnel skills in the distributed network of centers for personnel training have been determined.
operational simulators, operative changeover, emergency training scenarios, key competencies.
- Avetisian, V., Gurieiev, V.O. and Sanginova, O.V. (2016), “Development and application of virtual hierarchical structures for modeling of modes, teaching and training of UES staff of Ukraine”, Visnyk Vinnytskogo politechnichnogo instytutu, Vol. 1(124), pp. 101-107.
- Gurieiev, V.O. and Sanginova, O.V. (2016), “Simulation and study of modes for full-scale mode simulator for Ukrainian energy systems”, Proceedings of the 2nd International Con- ference on Intellectual Energy and Power Systems (IEPS’2016), June 7-11, Kyiv, Ukraine, pp. 97-100. https://doi.org/10.1109/IEPS.2016.7521848
- Gurieiev, A. and Sanginova, O.V. (2017), “Construction of a training remote simulator for the training of personnel in the energy sector”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Instytutu elektodynamiky NAN Ukrainy, no. 48, pp. 52-58.
- Galaktionov, I. (1978), Osnovy inzhenerno-psikhologicheskogo proektirovaniya avtoma- tizirovannykh system upravleniya tekhnologicheskimi protsessami [Fundamentals of engi- neering and psychological design of automated process control systems], Nauka, Ìoscow, USSR.
- Chachko, G. (1986), Podgotovka operatorov energoblokov [Training of power unit opera- tors], Nauka, Ìoscow, USSR.
- Kron, (1972), Issledovanie slozhnykh sistem po chastyam (diakoptika) [Investigation of complex systems by parts (diacoptics)], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Dozortsev, Ì., Agafonov, D.V., Nazin, V.A. et al. (2015), “Computing training of opera- tor: nontransient urgency, new potentialities, human factor”, Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlen- nosti, no. 7, pp. 8-20.
- Kluge, et al. (2009), Designing training for process control simulators: a review of empirical findings and current practices, Theoretical issues in ergonomics science, Vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 489-509. https://doi.org/10.1080/14639220902982192
- Donskoy, N. (1995), Computer-based simulators for operative personnel of TEP, Ener- getik, no. 5, pp. 28-34.
- The world market of computer simulators for operator training: trends, challenges, forecasts (PDF Download Available), available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/292960505_ Mirovoj_rynok_komputernyh_trenazerov_dla_obucenia_operatorov_tendencii_vyzovy_ prognozy.