T.G. Skuba, E.V. Shapovalov, V.V. Dolinenko
Èlektron. model. 2018, 41(1):67-81
The technique of identification the position parameters in the space of objects which difficultly or it is impossible to set in the predetermined position for arc surfacing and NDT are offered. The process of eddy-current NDT is considered, where the scanning of the object with complex geometry must be performed by the hand of anthropomorphic robot with an eddy-current sensor, and the adaptive possibilities are realized by means of non-contact technical sight hardware – triangulation PSD video sensor. The technique of identifying are based on a chart which consists of three steps: 1) creation of geometrical model of testing object; 2) scan-outs of testing object with the use of PSD video sensor and creation of great cloud-number 3D points; 3) on the basis of statistical information treatment theory is executed synthesis of surfaces which describe product volume limits, calculation of planes cut lines and calculation of displacements parameters of product in relation to a «zero» position. This technique can be used in the stationary or mobile robotic NDT systems of products with complex geometry.
eddy-current NDT, robot-manipulator, triangulation PSD video sensor, geometrical model of product, noncontact video scanning, statistical interpolation.
- “Eddy current NDT method for wagon parts”. (2000), RR 150-2000, Dep. of the carriage and the dep. of passenger messages of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russia, Moscow, Russia.
- Uchanin, Ì. (2013), Nakladni vykhrostrumovi peretvoryuvachi podviynoho dyferentsiyuvannya [Overhead eddy current converters of double differentiation: monograph], SPOLOM, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Lobanov, M., Shapovalov, E.V. and Kolyada, V.A. (2014), “Application of modern information technologies for the decision of technological processes automation tasks”, Tehnicheskaya diagnostika i nerazrushayushchiy kontrol’, no. 4, pp. 52-56.
- Dolinenko, V., Shapovalov, E.V. and Skuba, T.G. (2017), “Robotic system of eddy current NDT of products with complex geometry”, Avtomaticheskaya svarka, no. 5-6 (764), pp. 60-67.
- Virtual Robot Experimentation Platform: User Manual, available at: http://www.com/helpFiles.
- Attaway, (2009), Matlab: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving, College of Engineering, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Fabio, (2003), “From the point to the surface: The modeling and visualization problem”, International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Vol. XXXIV-5/W10.
- Saini, D., Kumar, S. and Gulati, T.R. (2017), “NURBS based geometric inverse reconstruction of free-form shapes”, Journal of King Saud University, Computer and Information Sciences, Vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 116-133.