S.V. Listrovoy, E.S. Listrovaya, M.S. Kurtsev
Èlektron. model. 2017, 39(1):19-38
The efficiency of ranking approach to solving arbitrary Boolean programming tasks has been shown. Procedures are described which allow solving problems of linear and nonlinear programming using algorithms of polynomial complexity with a small error, with arbitrary nonlinearities, both in functionality and limitations. The article also shows the results of experimental investigation of the error of the developed algorithms and their time complexity.
discrete programming, ranking approach, planning, distributed computing system.
1. Papadimitriu, H. and Stayglits, K. (1985), Kombinatornaya optimizatsiya. Algoritmy i slozhnost [Combinatorial optimization. Algorithms and complexity], Mir, Moscow, Russia.
2. Foster, C. and Kesselman, S. (2001), The anatomy of the Grid: Enabling scalable virtual organizations, Intern. J. Supercomputer Applications, Vol. 15, no. 3, available at: http://www.globus.org/alliance/publications/papers/anatomy.pdf.
3. Ponomarenko, V.S., Listrovoy, S.V. and Minukhin, S.V. (2008), Metody i modeli planirovaniya resursov v GRID-sistemakh. Monografiya [Methods and models of scheduling resources in GRID-systems. Monograph], Izdatelskii dom INZhEK, Kharkov, Ukraine.
4. Listrovoy, S.V. and Minukhin, S.V. (2010), “General approach to solutions of optimization problems in distributed computer systems and theory of intelligence systems construction”, Problemy upravleniya i informatika, no. 2, pp. 65-82.
5. Listrovoy, S.V. and Minukhin S.V. (2010), “General approach to solving optimization problems in distributed computing systems and theory of intelligence systems construction”, Journal of automation and information sciences, Vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 30-46.
6. Listrovoy, S.V. , Golubnichiy, D.Yu. and Listrovaya, E.S. (1999), “Solution method on the basis of rank approach for integer linear problems with Boolean variables”, Engineering Simulation, Vol. 16, pp. 707-725.
7. Listrovoy, S.V., Tretjak, V.F. and Listrovaya, A.S. (1999), “Parallel algorithms of calculation process optimization for the Boolean programming problems”, Ibid., Vol. 16, pp. 569-579.
8. Listrovoy, S.V. (1999), “A.Yu. GUL method of minimum covering problem solution on the basis of rank approach”, Engineering Simulation, Vol. 17, pp. 73-89.