V.A. Gurieiev, V.D. Samoylov, O.V. Sanginova
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(4):109-122
A necessity of a complex approach to the development of the national system for instructing and training staff of the Integrated Power System of Ukraine has been substantiated. The implementation of the proposed system has become possible only in recent years as a result of the development of computer and Internet technologies and the methods of distributed simulation. The representation of the Integrated Power System of Ukraine in the form of a virtual hierarchical structure allowed bringing staff training to a new level. The experience of operating a full-scale simulator PORT has been described.
electric power system, information and communication technologies, staff training, e-learning.
1. “The technical operation of power plants and networks” (2004), Kiev, DP NTUKTs, Ukraine.
2. “On strategy of sustainable development “Ukraine-2020”. President of Ukraine. Edict. Srategy of 12.01.2015 ¹ 5/2015, available at: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5/2015/.
3. “Ministry of Power and Coal Industry of Ukraine”, available at: http://mpe.kmu.gov.ua/minugol/control/uk/doccatalog/list?currDir=50358/.
4. “Publications of Association CIGRE-Ukraine. Ukrainian National Committee of International Council on Big Electric Power Systems CIGRE”, available at: http://cigre.org.ua/ru_co1_publikacii_associacii_sigre-ukraina.html.
5. Samoilov, V.D., Kolesnikov, S.V. and Sklyarov, V.F. (1983), “Ways of creation of the regional system of staff training”, Energetika i elektrifikatsiya, no. 3, pp. 10-13.
6. Samoilov, V.D., Bereznikov, V.P., Pisarenko, A.P. and Smetana, S.I. (1989), Avtomatizatsiya postroeniya trenazherov i obuchayushchikh system [Automation of construction of simulators and training systems], Naukova dumka, Kiev, Ukraine.
7. Gurevich, Yu. Libova, L. and Okin, A. (1990), Raschoty ustoichivosti i protivoavariinoi avtomatiki v energosistemakh [Computation of stability and emergency control in power systems], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, Russia.
8. “Module object-oriented dynamic training medium”, available at: https://moodle.org/.
9. Avetisyan, O., Gurieiev, V. and Sanginova, O. (2016), “Development and application of virtual hierarchial structures of OES Ukraine for modes simulation and staff training”, Visnyk Vinnytskogo Politekhnichnogo Institutu, no. 1(124), pp. 101-107.