A.F. Zharkyn, V.A. Popov, S. Banuzade Sahragard, P.A. Zamkovyi, A.V. Spodynska
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(1):99-112
The procedure has been developed of complex (multicriteria) assessment of distributed generation sources impact on electric network modes of operation. For this purpose, VIKOR and TOPSIS methods as well as the Bellman-Zadeh algorithm were used. These methods have one common feature – they all define the optimal alternative on the bases of estimating distance to the so-called perfect solution, but at a different interpretation of this indicator.
distributed generation, multi-criteria decision-making methods, VIKOR, TOPSIS, the algorithm of Bellman-Zadeh.
1. Zhelezko, Yu.S. (1989), Vybor meropriyatiy po snizheniyu poter’ elektricheskoy energii v elektricheskikh setyakh [The choice of measures to reduce electricity losses in electrical networks], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, Russia.
2. Zharkin, A.F., Popov, V.A., Tkachenko, V.V. and Said Banuzade Sahragard (2013), “Electrical networks functional equivalenting in assessing the impact of distributed generation sources to their modes”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 99-111.
3. Bartolomey, P.I., Ponikovskaya, T.Yu. and Chechushev, D.A. (2010), “Analysis of distributed generation impact on the properties of SES”, Proceedings of the Joint Symposium «Energy of Russia in the 21st Century — Eastern Vector», Irkutsk, 2010, Russia, pp.1-5.
4. Popov, V.A., Tkachenko, V.V. and Manoylo, Yu.D. (2010), “Issues of assessing reliability level of 6,10 kV overhead lines in power systems of Ukraine”, Promelektro, no. 5, pp. 25-32.
5. Opricovic, S. (1998), Multi-criteria optimization of civil engineering systems, Faculty of Civil Enginee- ring, Belgrade, Serbia.
6. Yu, P.L. (1973), “A class of solutions for group decision problems”, Management Science, Vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 936-946.
7. Opricovic, S. and Tzeng, G.H. (2004), “The compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 156, no. 2, pp. 445-455.
8. Hwang, C.L. and Yoon, K. (1981), Multiple Attribute Decision Making - Methods and Applications. A State of the Art Survey, Springer Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, N.Y.
9. Bellmann, R.E. and Zadeh, L.A. (1970), “Decision — making in a fuzzy environment”, Management Science, no. 17, pp. 141-164.
10. Zeleny, M. (1982), Multiple Criteria Decision Making, McGraw-Hill, New York, USA.
11. Bellman, R. and Giertz, M. (1974) “On the analytic formalism of the theory of fuzzy sets”, Information Science, no. 5(2), pp. 149-157.