Yu.G. Kutsan, V.O. Gurieiev, Y.M. Lysenko, O.V. Avetisyan
Èlektron. model. 2018, 41(2):63-80
The functional structure of electric power systems (EPS) to assess the most reliable places ofThe functional structure of electric power systems (EPS) to assess the most reliable places ofunauthorized impact on the work of critical infrastructure is analyzed in the article. It is imperativeto take into account the continuous operation in time and a very complex hierarchicalsystem of management of EÇS facilities and the United Electric Power System (ECO),which consists of a large number of often not directly interconnected automatic (without humanparticipation) and automated systems (with human participation in solutions) managementof generation units (nuclear, thermal, solar, wind and hydroelectric power plants),power transmission networks (transportation) and electricity consumption. The variants ofcyber threats of these very systems and objects of the existing EÇS management structure arealso the subject of research of this work. It is proposed to develop operational preventivemethods aimed at identifying and preventing the conditions for the emergence of cyberthreats in the energy sector.
cyber threats, power system modes, mode simulation, electronic training,cyber threats, power system modes, mode simulation, electronic training,scenarios of anti-cybernetic training.
2. Kobets, B.B. and Volkova, I.O. (2010), Innovatsionnoe razvitie elektroenergetiki na bazekontseptsii Smart Grid [Innovative development of electroenergy on the base of conceptionof Smart Grid], IATs Energiya, Moscow, Russia.
3. Starovoytov, A.V. (2011), «Cybersecurity as an urgent problem of our time», Informatcij i svyaz, no. 6, pp. 4-7.
4. Borodakii, Y.V., Dobrodeev, A.V. and Butusov, I.V. (2014), “Cybersecurity as the mainfactor of national and international security of the XXI century”, Voprosy kiberbezopasnosti,no. 1(2), pp. 5-12.
5. Markov, G.A. (2015), “Physical Security Issues”, Voprosy kiberbezopasnosti, no. 4 (12),pp. 70-76.
6. (2018), “ENTSO-E finalized the agreement on the accession of the ECO of Ukraine to thecontinental network of Europe”, available at: http://reform.energy/news/entso-e-finalizirovalosoglashenie-o-prisoedinenii-oes-ukrainy-k-kontinentalnoy-seti-evropy-1125 (accessed April2018).
7. Levinshtein, M.L. and Scherbachev, O.V. (1962), “The method of calculating the static stabilityof complex electrical systems using equivalent regulatory effects of stations andloads”, Izv. vuzov. Energetika, no. 8, pp. 11-19.
9. Gotman, V.I. and Gotman, O.V. (2006), “Equivalenting of energy bonding subsystemsbased on operational parameters”, Izv. vuzov. Elektomekhanika, no. 3, pp. 111-114.
10. Stroev, V.A. and Sulzhenko, C.V. (1997), Matematicheskoe modelirovanie elementov elektricheskikhsistem [Mathematical modeling of elements of electrical systems], MEI, Moscow,Russia.
11. Venikov, V.A. and Sukhanov, O.A. (1982), Kiberneticheskie modeli elektricheskikh sistem [Cybernetic models of electrical systems], Energoizdat, Moscow, Russia.
12. Gureev, V.O. (2018), “Development of algorithms and programs of high-speed methods forcalculating the operating modes of large electric power systems and power units for simulators”,Naukovi Pratsi VNTU, no. 1, pp. 1-5.
13. Kutsan, Y.G., Gureev, V.O. and Lysenko, E.M. (2018), “Modeling and developing an adaptiveautomated system for constructing emergency accident scenarios”, Elektronne modelyuvannya,no. 4, pp. 55-64. DOI:https://doi.org/10.15407/emodel.40.04.055.
14. Gureev, V.O. (2018), “Modeling great power systems for the development of computerizedtraining systems in energy systems”, Modelyuvannya ta informatsiini tekhnologii. Zbirnyknauk. prats IPME im. G.E. Pukhova, Vol. 83, pp. 94-105.
15. Gissinger, S., Chaumes, P., Antoine, J.-P. and Bihain, A. (2000), “An Advanced DispatcherTraining Simulator”, Computer Applications in Power, Vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 25-30.
16. Karlsson, D., Hill, D. J. (1994), “Modeling and identification of nonlinear dynamic loads inpower systems”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 9, no. 1, no. 157-166.