1 R.P. Abramovych, 2 A.A. Balva, Cand. Sc. (Eng.), 2 V.D. Samoilov, Dr Sc. (Eng.),
1 Scientific-Production Enterprise ASOT
33 Navrotsky St, Lviv, 79034, Ukraine, e-mail:
2 Pukhov Institute for Problems of Modelling in Energy Engineering, NAS of Ukraine,
15 General Naumov St, Kyiv, 03164, Ukraine,
Èlektron. model. 2018, 40(2):27-42
An integrated technology for development of computer-aided software aimed at training energy industry personnel is presented. This technology, based on a scenario-pedagogical design method with the use of graphic specifications, is implemented in the adapted FLASH multimedia package as a construction set in order to involve industry specialists into the design process. Examples of technology components implementation in construction of training scenario type systems for personnel of distribution energy companies are presented.
computer-aided training software, scenario, situational training simulators, graphical specification, computer-integrated technology, energy company.
1. Samoilov, V.D. (2007), Modelnoye konstruirovaniye kompyuternykh prilozheniy [Model design of computer applications], Naukova dumka, Kyiv, Ukraine.
2. MODUS company, available at: http://www.swman.ru/.
3. Shchebnev, V.S., Ilchenko, A.G., Tokov, A.Yu. et al. (2007), “Computer technologies in the system of training operational personnel of TPP and NPP”, Vestnik of Ivanovo Gosudarstvennogo energeticheskogo Universiteta, Vol. 2, pp.10-14.
4. Balva, A.A. and Samoilov, V.D. (2011), “Formalization of the description of computer applications on the basis of graphic notations,” Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 43-56.
5. Balva, A.A., Samoilov, V.D. and Maksimenko, E.A. (2013), “The structure and technology of constructing a graphical model of a scenario-type application”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats IPME NAN Ukrainy im. G.E. Pukhova, Vol. 68, pp. 3-11.
6. Abramovych, R.P., Balva, À.À. and Samoilov, V.D. (2014), “Development of navigation model for computer simulators and scenario-type applications”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 97-103.
7. Vynnychuk, S.D. and Samoilov, V.D. (2015), “Determination of currents in commutative structure of the electricity networks with a tree structure graph”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 89-104.
8. Samoilov, V.D., Vynnychuk, S.D. and Abramovych, R.P. (2015), “The method of lifting the load currents to input node to calculate the energy distribution networks”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 83-97.
9. Samoilov, V.D. and Netlyukh, O.P. (2012), “Constructing situational simulators using AUTHORWARE”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats IPME NAN Ukrainy im. G.E. Pukhova, Vol. 62, pp. 109-117.
10. Leonenkov, A. (2007), Samouchitel UML 2 [UML 2 Tutorial], BHV, St. Petersburg, Russia.
11. Adobe Flash CS5. (2011), Ofitsialny uchebnyi kurs [Official training course], Eksmo, Moscow, Russia.