Èlektron. model. 2023, 45(2):83-94
The question of the functional organization of the interfaces of end-user interaction with the «Equant Cloud» computer system is considered. On the basis of the analysis of the technological process of its functioning in order to ensure the performance of the functions of preparation, carrying out calculations of activity options on the electric energy market and processing data of calculation results, the main typical operations were formulated, which include: making changes to calculation algorithms; collection and preparation of raw data; conducting calculations of electricity market performance indicators; formation of reporting data with the results of calculations and their presentation in visual form; performance of visual data analysis and monitoring of calculation results. Examples of user interfaces are provided.
agent, algorithm, database, interface, computer modeling system, market electric energy.
- Computer program "Algorithmic modeling platform for participants of the electric energy market "Equant Cloud": pat. 112221 Ukraine: AS 74797; statement 18.09.2017; published 17.11. 2017, Bull. No. 47.
- On the electricity market : Law of Ukraine dated April 13, 2017 No. 2019-VIII : as of December 13, 2022. URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2019-19#Text- (date of application: 02/10/23).
- Evdokimov V.A. (2021), Information modeling system for the analysis of the pricing process in the electricity market. Magazine Tavriysky scientific herald. Series: Technical sciences. 3, pp. 10-18.
- Ievdokimov V., Ivanov H., Blinov I. (2018), Theoretical and practical approaches that imitation modeling of the new electricity market in Ukraine. SEERC Colloquium – Kyiv. No. 1-21, 8 р.
- Blinov I.V., Parus E.V., Ivanov G.A. (2016), Complex calculation model of the day-ahead market and the balancing market of electricity of Ukraine. Electropanorama. No. 4-5, 8- 12.
- Evdokimov V.A., Ivanov G.A. (2017), Methods of determining volumes and prices for electric energy in contracts in the conditions of a liberalized market. Modeling and information technologies. Issue 81, pp. 142-152. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ Mtit_2017 (date of application: 25.03.23).
- Mohor V.V., Yevdokimov V.A. (2020), Creation of multi-agent simulation model of pricing processes on the electricity market. Electronic modeling. 42, No. 6, pp. 3-17.
- Evdokimov V.A. (2021), Formulation of the task of building a multi-agent simulation model of pricing processes in the electricity market. Electronic modeling. 43, No. 3, pp. 47-63.
- Ostapchenko , Lisovychenko O., Evdokimov V. (2020), Functional organization of system of support of decision - making of organizational management. Adaptive automatic control systems. No. 1(36), pp. 17-31. URL : https :// doi.org /10.20535/1560-8956.36. 2020. 209753 2 (access date 02/10/23).
- On the approval of the Market Rules. Resolution 307 of the National Commission for State Regulation in the Energy and Utilities Sectors dated March 14, 2018. URL https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0307874-18#Text- (date of application: 10.02.23).
- On approval of the Rules of the day-ahead market and the intraday market. Resolution No. 308 of the National Commission for State Regulation in the Energy and Utilities Sectors of March 14, 2018. URL : https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0308874-18#Text- (date of application: 10.02.23).