E.M.Farhadzade, A.Z.Muradaliyev, T.K.Rafiyeva, A.A.Rustamova
Èlektron. model. 2020, 42(2):91-108
Traditionally, the estimation of an overall performance of new power units of thermal power stations spent on size of the specific charge of conditional fuel. Thus supposed, that reliability of work and safety of maintenance service completely provided by performance of corresponding factory instructions and Rules. So it also is. But, in process of increase in service life of objects, necessity of the account of actual reliability and safety is shown more and more obviously. This feature finds the reflection in Service regulations, maintenance service and repair in the form of recommendations to consider a technical condition of objects. Unfortunately, it is not specified, how it to do. It shown, that the opportunity of an objective estimation of boundary values fiducially interval allows passing to normalization to values of realizations of parameters of an overall performance, to estimate an integrated parameter, to compare and range compared objects, to lead benchmarking. The risk of the erroneous decision at more perfect organization of operation, maintenance service and repair at these objects essentially decreases, that leads to increase of an overall performance. The method and algorithm of calculation of boundary values fiducially interval of realizations of parameters of an overall performance of objects of electro power systems (EPS) is developed. The illustration of an estimation of boundary values fiducially interval of integrated parameters of an overall performance and benchmarking spent on statistical data of technical and economic parameters of boiler installations of power units 300 МWt thermal power stations on gas oil fuel. Cats
Electric power industry, benchmarking, fiducially the approach, prigrins, comparison, ranging, object, efficiency, reliability, profitability, safety.
- Ivanova,A. and Razorvin I.V. (2009), Benchmarking kak effektivnaya marketingovaya tekhnologiya sravnitel'nogo analiza effektivnosti. Voprosy upravleniya. Voprosy upravleniya. [Benchmarking as an effective marketing technology for comparative analysis of effectiveness. Management Issues. Management Issues], Elektronnaya versiya: http:// vestnik.uapa.ru/ru/issue/2009/02/12/
- GOST R50779.100-2017. (2017), “Statistical methods. The 6 Sigma Methodology. The main criteria in the organization”, Standartinform, Moscow, Russia.
- Ficher, R.A. (1935), “The fiducial argument in statistical inference”, Ann Engenics, 6, pp. 391-398.
- Kolmogorov,N. (1942), Opredeleniye tsentra rasseyaniya i mera tochnosti po ogranichennomu chislu nablyudeniya [Determination of the scattering center and measure of accuracy from a limited number of observations], Izv. AN SSSR. Seriya Matem.
- Kendall M. and St'yuart P.A. (1973), Statisticheskiye vyvody i svyazi [Statistical Findings and Links], Nauka.
- Solodkaya, M.S. “Reliability, efficiency, quality of control systems”, available at: http:// credonew.ru/content/view/4/18/ (accessed Match 20, 2020)
- Farkhadzade, E.M., Farzaliyev, YU.Z. and Muradaliyev, A.Z. (2015), “Method and algorithm for ranking boiler plants of block power plants by the criterion of reliability and efficiency of work”, Teploenergetika, 10, pp. 22-29.
- Farkhadzade, E.M., Muradaliyev, A.Z. and Farzaliyev, YU.Z. (2014), “Ranking of power units of power plants by the reliability and efficiency of their work”, Problemy Energetiki, 2, pp. 8-16.
- Farkhadzade, E.M., Muradaliyev, A.Z., Dzhalagova, E.I. and Abdullayeva, S.A. (2019), “Method and algorithm for comparing the performance of gas piston power plants of electric power systems”, Izvestiya RAN. Energetika, 2, pp. 106-117.
- Farkhadzade, E.M., Muradaliyev, A.Z., Farzaliyev, YU.Z. and Abdullayeva, S.A. (2018), “Comparison and ranking of steam turbine units of TPP power units by operating efficiency”, Teploenergetika, 10, pp. 41-49.
- Farkhadzade, E.M., Farzaliyev, YU.Z. and Muradaliyev, A.Z. (2016), “Automated generation of recommendations to improve the reliability and efficiency of TPP power units”, Energetik, 2, pp. 15-17.
- RD 34.09.454 Chast' 1. (2017), “Typical algorithm for calculating technical and economic indicators of condensing power units 300, 500, 800 and 1200 MW”, VTI, Soyuztekhenergo.
- Farkhadzade, E.M., Muradaliyev, A.Z., Rafiyeva, T.K. and Rustamova, A.A. (2019), “Improving the efficiency of power units of thermal power plants”, Elektricheskiye stantsii, no. 8, pp. 14-17.
- Telenkov, R.V. “A single URUT methodology is a prerequisite for increasing the energy efficiency of the Russian Federation”, available at: //peretok.ru/ osoboye mneniye / 18817// (no accessed).