Èlektron. model. 2019, 41(6):91-106
A chronological review of the most significant cyber attacks on critical infrastructure facilities in the entire history of their existence is given. An analytical review of the most relevant cyber threats that were implemented last year is given. Also provided a forecast regarding the rele-vance of certain cyber threats in 2019.
cybersecurity, cyber attack, vulnerability, computer virus, network protection.
2. (2016), “On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU), Brussels, Belgium.
3. Buryachok, V.L., Tolubko, V.B., Khoroshko, V.O. and Tolyupa, S.V. (2015), Informatsiyna ta kiberbezpeka: sotsiotekhnichnyy aspekt [Information and cybersecurity: sociotechnical aspect], DUT, Kyiv, Ukraine.
4. (2016), Detect hidden threats in encrypted traffic, Ponemon Institute.
5. Where are we today? Encrypted Internet. Part 1. Growth trend, NSS Labs: TLS/SSL.
6. Anderson, B. and McGrew, D. (2017), Detect encrypted malware traffic in the context da-ta stream, AISEC '16.
7. Encrypted Traffic Analytics, Cisco Public Information.