A.P. Safonyk, I.M. Targoniy
Èlektron. model. 2019, 41(5):17-34
The model of the electrocoagulator, which describes the processes taking place in the electrolyzer,The model of the electrocoagulator, which describes the processes taking place in the electrolyzer,was developed. The solution of the corresponding model problem was found. The effect ofcurrent strength on the concentration of divalent iron, water temperature was investigated. The algorithmof the two-circuit regulation of pollution concentration in sewage with feedback bonds ofcurrent between the plates of the coagulator and the concentration of pollution in water arriving inthe automated system of purification is developed. A functional scheme of automation with 5contours of regulation and a selected set of technical means of automation of leading manufacturersof companies was constructed. An automated control system of wastewater treatment was developedwith the implementation of a coagulant prediction algorithm in relation to the input pollutionconcentration. It was implemented to control the current strength in the electrolyzer withminimal electricity consumption. Assumed management system with the ability to change the entireperformance settings in real time using SCADA - system WinCC Flexible.
simulation model, electrocoagulation, coagulant, automation, regulation,simulation model, electrocoagulation, coagulant, automation, regulation,SCADA.
2. Bomba, A., Klymiuk, Yu. and Prysiazhniuk, I. (2016), “Mathematical modeling of wastewater treatment from multicomponent pollution by using microporous particles”, Proceeding of the AIP Conference, 2016, 1773, 040003, pp. 1-11.
3. Kaur, R., Arora, A., Kaur, A., Singh, N. and Sharma, S. (2018), “Treatment of waste water through electrocoagulation”, Pollution Research, Vol 37, Iss. 2, pp. 394-403.
4. Nayak, B. (2018), “A review of electrocoagulation process for wastewater treatment”, International Journal of ChemTech Research, Vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 289-320.
5. Smoczynski, L., Munska, K.T. and Kosobucka, M. (2014), “Destabilization of model wastewater in the chemical coagulation process”, Ecological Chemistry and Engineering, Vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 269-279.
6. Tkachev, R. (2012), “Study of electrocoagulation installation of wastewater treatment as an object of automation”, Vostochno-Evropeyskiy zhurnal peredovykh tekhnologiy, no. 6(60), pp 48-51.
7. Khandegar, V., Acharya, S. and Jain, A.K. (2018), “Data on treatment of sewage wastewater by electrocoagulation using punched aluminum electrode and characterization of generated sludge” , Data in Brief, Vol. 18, pp. 1229-1238.
8. Safonyk, A., Bomba, A. and Tarhonii, I. (2019), “Modeling and automation of the electrocoagulation process in water treatment”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 871, pp. 451-463.