A.S. Ogir, E.A. Ogir
Èlektron. model. 2017, 39(3):105-118
Visualization of the processed medical images is a mandatory first step to reliable diagnosis, especially with complicated pathologies. To achieve substantial progress in quality of the restored image a significant increase of the accuracy of the information contained therein is required. The article presents an overview of filtration methods, through which it is possible to improve the quality and, accordingly, the informativeness of diagnostic medical images. To obtain the best result, the diagnostic operator can given choose the necessary sequence of filters, depending on the type of the diagnostic image.
medical imaging, echoscopy, bicubic and bilinear interpolation, images filtration.
1. Avsharov, E.M. (2010), “The graphic station of creation storage , conversion, processing and visualization of DICOM images and PDF documents”, available at: http://www.course-as.ru/download/pdf/AS_GSV-Michelangelo.
2. Evdokimov, V.F. and Ogir, A.S. (2000), “The discrete mathematical model for sound hologram”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 3-8.
3. Ogir, A.S., Tarapata, V.V. and Ogir, E.A. (2006), “About holographic visualization system for medical purposes”, Informatsionnyie tekhnologii, Sbornik nauchnykh trudov IPME NAN Ukrainy, no. 37, pp. 3-6.
4. Evdokimov, V.F. and Ogir, A.S. (2001), “On construction of an ultrasonic monitoring system for the structural materials and objects of engineering”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 85-90.
5. Evdokimov, V.F., Ogir, A.S., Chemeris, A.A. and et al. (2011), “The method of processing echo signals which are used in medical holographic visualization systems”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 33, no.1, pp. 99-114.
6. Evdokimov, V.F., Ogir, A.S. and Tarapata, V.V. (2008), “Mathematical models of the imaging processes in the systems of ultrasonic testing of nonholographic type, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 89-102.