H.B. Guliyev, N.R. Rahmanov
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(5):101-112
Impact of random fluctuations of system load power on probabilistic distribution of voltages in nodal points and flows of active and reactive power in branches are reported in the paper. Modeling of probabilistic power flow under conditions of stochastic load changes is performed for different fluctuation levels and increased load level up to peak load condition. Stochastic variation of load impact on probabilistic distribution of regime parameters were studied on the example of the Azerbaijan Power System network. The results of comparative analysis of probabilistic power flow for load fluctuation data are presented in a form of discrete samples of active power obtained by the Monte Carlo analytical method and measuring parameters live values in the studied network with distributed generation and renewable sources. An algorithm of probability estimation of voltage and power flows in the network with distributed generation for the wind-power and solar electric power stations has been offered.
power network, reactive capacity, probability load flow, distribution of density, loading fluctuations, distribution of voltage.
1. Alvarado, F.Nu.Y. and Adapa, R. (1992), Uncertainty in power system modeling and computation, Trans. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol. 1(13), pp. 754-760.
2. Anders, G.J. (1990), Probability concepts in electric power systems, Wiley, New-York, USA.
3. Borkowska, B. (1974), Probabilistic load flow, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. Pas-93, no. 3, pp 752-755.
4. Allan, R.N., Borkowska, B. andGrigg, C.H. (1974), Probabilistic analiysis of power flows, Proceedings of the Institution of Electrical Engineers (London),Vol. 121, no. 12, pp. 1551-1556.
5. Jorgensen, P., Christensen, J.S. and Tande, J.O. (1998), Probabilistic load flow calculation using Monte Carlo techniques for distribution network with wind turbines, Transactions of the 8th International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power, Vol. 2, pp. 1146-1151.
6. Allan, R.N., Gregg, C.H. and Al-Shakarchi, M.R.G. (1976), Numerical techniques in probabilistic load flow problems, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 10, pp. 853-860.
7. Hatziargyriou, N.D., Karakatsanis, T.S. and Papadopoulos, M. (1993), Probabilistic load flow in distribution systems containing dispersed wind power generation, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 159-165.
8. Celli, G., Mocci, S., Pilo, F. and Cicoria, R. (2002), Probabilistic optimization of MV distribution network in presence of distributed generation, Proceedings of the 14th Power Systems Computation Conference, Sevilla, Lun, p(1), pp. 1-7.
9. El-Khattam, W., Hegazy, Y.G. and Salama, M.M. (2006), Investigating distributed generation systems performance using Monte Carlo simulation, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 524-532.
10. Chen, P., Chen, Z., Bak-Jensen, B., Villafafila, R. and Sorensen, S. (2007), Study of power fluctuation from dispersed generations and loads and its impact on a distribution network through a probabilistic approach, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Electrical Power Quality and Utilization, EPQU 2007, pp. 1-5.
11. Guliyev, H.B. and Rakhmanov, N.R. (2015), “Estimation of power flows in the network with distributed generation taking into account uncertainties of development and consumption”, Methodical research questions the reliability of large-scale power systems. Reliability liberalized energy systems, St-Petersburg, Iss. 65, pp. 511-516.
12. Kremer, N.Sh. (2004), Teoriya veroyatnosti i matematicheskaya statistika [Theory of probability and mathematical statistics], Yunity-Dana, Moscow, Russia.
13. Rakhmanov, N.R., Guliyev, H.B. and Ibrahimov, F.Sh. (2015), “Modeling process of capacity manufacture by wind power station at forecasting of the mode covering capacity of loading in the power supply system inside daily cycles”, Problemy energetiki, no. 3, pp. 3-11.
14. Guseynov, F.G. and Rakhmanov, N.R. (1988), Otsenka parametrov i kharakteristik energosistem [Estimation of power system parameters and characteristics], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, Russia.
15. Zang, P. and Lee, S.T. (2004), Probabilistic load flow computation using the method of combined cumulants and Graw-Charlier expansion, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 19, no 1, pp. 676-682.