Y. Vasyliuk, Y. Zinchenko, S. Gnatiuk, I. Sofiienko, D. Petrova
The paper considers the main materials for electromagnetic radiation screens and methods of their manufacturing. Shielding properties and electrophysical characteristics of the following are analyzed: building materials based on shungite rocks are analyzed; nanostructured carbon-containing screens of electromagnetic radiation; shielding materials based on the synthesis of composite organometallic fibers; application of knitting and knitting technology for the manufacturing of screens and absorbers of electromagnetic radiation. The properties of materials obtained on the basis of synthetic and natural fibers containing nanoscale inclusions of metals and alloys are given. Prospects and possibilities of technical protection of information with the use of new materials and structures for shielding electromagnetic radiation of information devices and electronic products, suppression of the negative effects of the electromagnetic field are discussed.
electromagnetic radiation, technical protection of information, shielding materials.
- Apollonskiy, S.M. (2016), Zashchita tekhnosfery ot vozdeystviya fizicheskikh poley i izlucheniy. T.2: Zashchitnyye materialy ot fizicheskikh poley i izlucheniy [Protection of the technosphere from the effects of physical fields and radiation. Volume 1: Protective materials from physical fields and radiation], Moscov, Russia.
- Semenikhina, D.V., Yukhanov, Yu.V. and Privalova, T.Yu. (2015), Teoreticheskiye osnovy radioelektronnoy borby. Radioelektronnaya razvedka i radioelektronnoye protivodeystviye [Theoretical foundations of electronic warfare. Electronic reconnaissance and electronic countermeasures], YUFU, Taganrog, Russia.
- Apollonskiy, S.M. (2014), “The role of natural screens in reducing the electromagnetic load in the transport zone. Magnetic levitation transport systems and technologies”, Trudy 2-y Mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii [Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific Conference], Saint-Petersburg, June 17-20, 2014, pp. 149-163.
- Devina, E.A. (2018), “Development of multilayer radar absorbing materials based on non-woven dielectric matrices and a polymer binder”, Cand. Sci. (Tech.) dissertation, 2018, Moscov, Russia.
- Apollonskiy, S.M. (2013), Elektromagnitnoye ekranirovaniye. T. II: Ekranirovaniye v inzhenernoy praktike [Electromagnetic shielding. Volume 2: Shielding in engineering practice: Monograph], Palmarium Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany.
- Kozlovskiy, V.V. and Sofiyenko, I.I. (2009), “Screening properties of modern materials”, Vіsnyk DUІKT, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 233–245.
- Apollonskiy, S.M. (2013), Elektromagnitnoye ekranirovaniye. T. I: Teoriya elektromagnitnogo ekranirovaniya [Electromagnetic Shielding. Volume 1: Theory of Electromagnetic Shielding], Palmarium Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany.
- Belous, A.I., Merdanov, M.K. and Shvedov, S.V. (2018), SVCh-elektronika v sistemakh radiolokatsii i svyazi. Tekhnicheskaya entsiklopediya. Izdaniye 2-e. dopolnennoye. Kniga 2 [Microwave electronics in radar and communication systems. Technical Encyclopedia. 2nd Edition, revised. Book 2], Tehnosfera, Moscow, Russia.
- Maslov, M.Yu., Spodobayev, Yu.M. and Spodobayev M.Yu. (2017), “Conceptual crisis in electromagnetic safety of telecommunication networks and systems”, Elektrosvyaz, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 18–23.
- Kozlovskiy, V.V. and Sofiyenko, I.I. (2009), “Models of dielectric layers of high-frequency information leakage channels”, Spetsіalnі telekomunіkatsіynі sistemi ta zakhist іnformatsії, ISZZI NTUU «KPI», 1, pp. 16–25.
- Khorev, A.A. (2008), Tekhnicheskaya zashchita informatsii. T. 1: Tekhnicheskiye kanaly utechki informatsii [Technical protection of information: textbook. Volume 1: Technical channels of information leakage], NPTS «Analitika», Moscov, Russia.
- Andronchik, A.N., Bogdanov, V.V., Domukhovskiy, N.A., Kollerov, A.S., Sinadskiy, N.I., Khorkov, D.A. and Shcherbakov, M.Yu. (2008), Zashchita informatsii v kompyuternykh setyakh. Prakticheskiy kurs [Information security in computer networks. Practical course], UGTU-UPI, Ekaterinburg, Russia.
- Ilyushchenko, A.F., Baray, S.G., Talako, T.L., Letsko, A.I. and Nasonova, N.V. (2017), “Synthesis and research of radio absorbing materials based on ferrimagnets” Poroshkovaya metallur-giya v Belarusi: sb. nauch. st., GNPO poroshkovoy metalrgii, pp. 174–186.
- Baray, S.G., Talako, T.L., Nasonova, N.V. and Pukhir, G.A. (2013), “Absorbing properties of composite materials based on Ni-Zn ferrites in the microwave range”, Poroshkovaya metallurgiya: inzheneriya poverkhnosti. novyye poroshkovyye kompozitsionnyye materialy: sb. dokl. 8-go Mezhdunar. simp. Chast 1 [Powder metallurgy: surface engineering, new powder composite materials: collection of reports of the 8th International Symposium, Part 1], Minsk, NAN Belarusi, pp. 405–408.
- Akhmed, A.A., Pulko, T.A., Nasonova, N.V. and Lynkov, L.M. (2015), “Flexible multi-layer designs of electromagnetic radiation shields”, Doklady BGUIR, 5, No. 91, pp. 106–107.
- Utepov, E.B. (2014), Metody snizheniya elektromagnitnogo izlucheniya [Methods for reducing electromagnetic radiation], KazNTU, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Kokodiy, N.G., Natarova, A.O., Timanyuk, V.A. and Priz, I.A. (2017), “Flexible protective shields for the microwave range based on thin conductive fibers”, Radіofіzika ta elektronіka, Vol. 2, No. 22, pp. 79–84.
- Korolenko, A.V., Buketov, A.V., Malygin, B.V. and Borisenko, E.I. (2013), “Shielding of electromagnetic radiation in the working area of the vessel using a protective screen made of foam glass”, Naukoviy vіsnik Khersonskoї derzhavnoї morskoї akademії, Vol. 2, No 9, pp. 111–118.
- Ivanchenko,O., Havrylenko, O.V., Lypskyi, O.A. and Shevtsov, A.S. (2016), Tekhnichni kanaly vytoku informatsii. Poriadok stvorennia kompleksiv tekhnichnoho zakhystu informatsii [Technical channels of information leakage. The order of creation of complexes of technical protection of information], ISZZI NTUU “KPI”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 563 dated August 23, 2016, “On approval of the Procedure for forming a list of information and telecommunication systems of critical infrastructure of the state", Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Lynkov, L.M. al. (2014), Kombinirovannyye materialy dlya imitatsii estestvennykh sred v vidimom i infrakrasnom diapazonakh dlin voln dlya sistem zashchity informatsii [Combined materials for simulating natural environments in the visible and infrared wavelength ranges for information security systems], Bestprint, Minsk, Belarus.
- Belousova, E.S. al. (2018), Elektromagnitnyye ekrany na osnove nanostrukturirovannykh uglerodo-soderzhashchikh materialov [Electromagnetic screens based on nanostructured carbon-containing materials], Bestprint, Minsk, Belarus.
- Pulko, T.A., Ayad, Kh.A.E. and Belousova, E.S. (2016), “The effect of the composition of composite coatings based on powdered charcoal on the shielding of electromagnetic radiation”, Dokl. BGUIR, Vol. 3, No. 90, pp. 103–108.
- Belousova, E.S., Mokhamed, A.M.A. and Al-Ademi, Ya.T.A. (2017), “Flexible carbon-based absorbers of electromagnetic radiation based on fiber materials”, Dokl. BGUIR, 2, No. 104, pp. 63–68.
- Lynkov, L.M., Bogush, V.A., Borbotko, T.V., Nasonova, N.V., Belousova, E.S. and Boyprav, O.V. (2019), “New technologies for creating screens of electromagnetic radiation based on modified powder, nanostructured and film materials”, Dokl. BGUIR, 2, No. 120, pp. 85–99.
- Boyprav, O.V. and Belousova, E.S. (2016), “The effect of heat treatment by an open flame of pearlite-containing structures of screens on their characteristics of reflection and transmission of electromagnetic radiation”, Dokl. BGUIR, 6, No. 100, pp. 80–85.
- Belousova, E.S., Boyprav, O.V. and Lynkov, L.M. (2017), “Composite fire-retardant paints with carbon-containing components for shielding electromagnetic radiation”, Vestn. Polotskogo gos. un-ta, Vol. 11, pp. 47–51.
- Belousova, E.S. (2018), Elektromagnitnyye ekrany na osnove nanostrukturirovannykh uglerodo-soderzhashchikh materialov [Electromagnetic screens based on nanostructured carbon-containing materials], Bestprint, Minsk, Belarus.
- Nepochatov, Yu., Badin, A. and Manina, I. (2019), “Development of broadband radar absorbing material based on silicon carbide and aluminum nitride”, Sovremennaya elektronika, Vol. 2, pp. 75–79.