Èlektron. model. 2018, 41(1):19-26
Realization of the mathematical model of the photovoltaic converter, which provides a connection between its operational parameters and characteristics, with the properties of semiconductor materials, and allows to calculate the output power of the photovoltaic system as part of an autonomous power supply system for different modes of operations is considered.
photoelectric converter, mathematical model, current-voltage characteristic.
- Treshch, M. (2012), “Simulation of operational characteristics of solar of batteries (in MATLAB / SIMULINK )”, Otchety BGUIR, Vol. 7, no. 69, pp. 111-115.
- Sharifov, N. and Teregulov, T.R. (2015), “Simulation of a solar panel in the MATLAB / SIMULINK ”, Vestnik UGATU, pp. 77-83.
- Kozyukov, A. and Tsygankov, B.K. (2015), “Photovoltaic modules characteristics modeling in MATLAB / SIMULINK ”, Nauchnyy zhurnal KubGAU, Vol. 112, no. 8, pp. 1-16.
- Bozhko, M. (2016), “In accordance with the methods and control of defects in photoelectric solar batteries”, Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Tech.) dissertation, 2016, National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Obukhov, G., Plotnikov, I.A. (2017), “A simulation model of the operating modes of an autonomous photovoltaic station taking into account the actual operating conditions”, Izv. Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo un-ta. Inzhiniring georesursov, Vol. 328, no. 6, ðð. 38-51.
- Nguyen, D. (2013), “Modeling of photoelectric and power energy modules of a photovoltaic installation”, Nauchnaya initsiativa inostrannykh studentov i aspirantov rossiyskikh vuzov. VI Vserossiyskaya nauchno-prakt. konf. [Scientific initiative of foreign students and graduate students of Russian universities. Conference proceeding of the 6th All-Russian scientific and practical conference], Tomsk, 2013, pp. 322-326.
- El Ali, A., Moubayed, N. and Outbib, R. (2007), “Comparison between solar and wind energy in Lebanon”, Conference proceeding of the 9th International Conference on Electrical Power Quality and Utilization, Barcelona, Spain, October 9-11, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/EPQU.2007.4424155
- Nema, , Nema, R.K. and Gayatri, Agnihotri (2010), “MATLAB / Simulink based study of photovoltaic cells / modules / array and their experimental verification”, International journal of Energy and Environment, Vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 487-500.
- Glunz S. (2014), “Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells”, Fraunhofer-ISE, Freiburg.