Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(5):43-60
The methodology of service systems modeling with the modern service-oriented architecture (SOA) and its modifications is considered. It is based on the sharing Ontology-Driven Development (ODD) and Model-Driven Development (MDD) approaches to business process architecture modeling. The central issue in this case is the interaction and integration of different models based on the use of business processes semantic ontologies. The implementation of the semantic model-driven approach to the development of service-oriented software systems is also shown.
service-oriented architecture, semantic services, model-driven development, ontology, ontology driven development, business-model, universal language of modeling UML.
1. Handbook of services. Service science: Research and innovations in the service economy (2010), Maglio, P., Kieliszewski, C., Spohrer, J. (Eds), Springer, New York, USA.
2. Service systems implementation. Service science: Research and innovations in the service economy (2011), Demirkan, H., Spohrer, J., Krishna, V. (Eds), Springer, New York, USA.
3. Services science: Fundamentals, challenges and future developments (2007), Stauss, B., Engelmann, K. Kremer, A., Luhn, A. (Eds), Springer, Berlin, Germany.
4. Petrenko, A.A. (2015), “Objects and methods of science services”, Systemni doslidzhennya ta informatsiyni tekhnologii, no. 2, pp. 75-82.
5. Kiselev, G. and Petrenko, O.O. (2015), “The science of services, management and engineering as the basis of innovation activity”, Visnyk Universitetu “Ukraina”, Seria Informatsiya, kompyuterizatsiya i kibernetika, no. 2(18), pp. 28-36.
6. Worldwide Web Consortium (2006), Web Services Architecture, available at: http://www.w3.org /TR/ws-arch
7. Onto-ServSys : a service system ontology (2011), Mora, M., Raisinghani, M., Gelman, O. and Sicilia, M.A. (Contribs), available at: https://www.econbiz.de/Record/onto-servsys-aservice-system-ontology-mora-manuel/10009127309
8. Business model generation: a handbook for visionaries, game changers and challengers (2010), Osterwalder, A. and Pigneur, I. (Eds), Willey, New Jersey, USA.
9. Petrenko, A.I. (2014), Mobile health applications to support the diabetic patient and the doctor, Proceedings of Design & Test Symposium (EWDTS), 2014 East-West, pp. 1-6, DOI:10.1109/EWDTS.2014.7027105
10. Petrenko, A.A. (2015), “Comparing the types of service systems architectures”, Systemni doslidzhennya ta informatsiyni tekhnologii, no. 4, pp. 48-62.
11. Lüftenegger, E., Comizzi, M., Grefen, P. and Weisleder, C. (2013), The service dominant business model: A service focused conceptualization, BETA publicatie, WP 402, NUR982, Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
12. Alahmari, S. (2010), A model-driven architecture approach to the efficient identification of services on service-oriented enterprise architecture, Alahmari, S., De Roure, D.Z. (Eds), Proceedings of the Second Workshop on Service Oriented Enterprise Architecture for Enterprise Engineering in Conjunction with the 14th IEEE International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference, 2010, Vitória, Brazil.
13. Pahl, C. (2008), Semantic model-driven architecting of service-based software systems, available at: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-244/paper3.pdf
14. Pahl, C. (2006), An ontology for software component matching, International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer, Special Edition on Component-based Systems Engineering, no. 7, pp. 1-10.
15. Petrenko, I.A. and Petrenko, O.O. (2015), “Automated methods of search and discovery needed services”, Visnyk Un³versitetu “Ukraina", Serija Informatsiya, kompyuterizatsiya i kibernetika, no. 1(17), pp. 55-64.
16. Nguyen Ba Ngok and Tuzovsky, A.F. (2014), “Information search model based on semantic metadescriptions”, Upravleniye bolshimi sistemami, Iss. 41, pp. 51-92.
17. The open group (2008), Service-oriented architecture ontology. Draft Technical Standard, 208, pp. 1-112.
18. Czarnecki, K. and Helsen, S. (2006), Feature-based survey of model transformation approaches, IBM Systems Journal, no. 45(3), pp. 621-645.
19. Kalyanpur, A., Pastor, D., Battle, S. and Padget, J. (2004), Automatic mapping of OWL ontologies into Java, available at: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5af1/38779ab343a802aa29e93ca96d347f393f7f.pdf
20. The OMG ontology definition metamodel, available at: http://www.lirmm.fr/~mougenot/Enseignement/FMIN321/OMG_ODM_Metamodel.pdf