O.I. Lysenko, S.M. Chumachenko, Y.O. Yakovliev, O.V. Pyrykov, V.A. Derman
Today, the issue of assessing the impact of hostilities on the environment is relevant in terms of forecasting changes caused by military-man-made load from hostilities and assessing damage to ecosystems in Ukraine. To predict the level of impact of hostilities, it is proposed to use a comprehensive mathematical model, which is built using aggregate ecological information on the composition of the ecosystem, indicators of military man-made load, organization of trophic networks for relevant biogeographical zones and biodiversity. The article analyzes publications on approaches to the use of mathematical modeling to assess the resilience of ecosystems to the disruptive effects of military-man-made load from hostilities. The concept of environmental security of hostilities is a projection into the military technosphere of the concept of ecosystem stability, given that the objective function in studying the interaction of military technosphere and biosphere is the level of conservation of natural biota operational zones and areas of DB. The structural scheme of construction of the observer of the Volterra system for an estimation of a condition of ecosystems in a zone of conducting hostilities is developed. The classification of levels of military-technogenic violation of natural ecosystems according to the state of edificatory sinus is offered.
combat operations, military-man-made load, environment, ecosystem stability, Volterra system, edificatory sine
- Dovgy, S.O., Ivanchenko, V.V., Korzhnev, M.M., Kurilo, M.M., Trofimchuk, O.M., Chumachenko, S.M., Yakovlev, E.O. and Belitskaya, M.V. (2016), Asymilyatsiynyy potentsial heolohichnoho seredovyshcha Ukrayiny ta yoho otsinka [Assimilation potential of the geological environment of Ukraine and its assessment], Nika-Center, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Chumachenko, S.M., Morshch, E.V., Mikhailova, A.V. and Partalyan, A.S. (2020), “Methods of comprehensive operational expert assessment of military-man-made threats in the area of the joint force operation”, Naukovyy visnyk: Tsyvilnyy zakhyst ta pozhezhna bezpeka, Vol. 1, no. 9, pp. 23-33.
- Lysenko, O.I., Chumachenko, S.M. and Sitnik, Y.I. (2006), Napryamky vdoskonalennya pryrodookhoronnoyi diyalnosti v Zbroynykh Sylakh Ukrayiny [Directions for improving environmental protection in the Armed Forces of Ukraine: Scientific and methodological manual], NNDTS OT i VB Ukrayiny, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Dudkin, O.V., Yena, A.V., Chumachenko, S.M. etc. (2003), Otsinka i napryamky zmenshennya zahroz bioriznomanittyu Ukrayiny [Assessment and directions of reduction of threats to biodiversity of Ukraine], Himgest, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Bilyavsky, G.O., Butchenko, L.I., Navrotsky, V.M. (2002), Osnovy ekolohiyi: teoriya ta praktykum. Navchalnyy posibnyk [Fundamentals of ecology: theory and practice: Textbook], Libra, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Bogoboyashchiy, V.V., Kurbanov, K.R., Paliy, P.B. and Shmandiy, V.M. (2004), Pryntsypy modelyuvannya ta prohnozuvannya v ekolohiyi [Principles of modeling and forecasting in ecology], Tsentr navchalnoyi literatury, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Bolshakov, V.N., Korytin, N.S., Kryazhimsky, F.V. and Shishmarev, V.M. (1998), “A new approach to estimating the value of biotic components of ecosystems”, Ekolohiya, Vol. 5, pp. 339-348.
- Galchenko, Yu.P. (2003), “Methodological approaches to the assessment of man-made impact through changes in ecosystem components”, Ekologicheskiye sistemy i pribory, Vol. 1, pp. 29-37.
- Svirezhev, Yu.M. (1985), Matematicheskoye modelirovaniye biogeotsenoticheskikh protsessov [Mathematical modeling of biogeocenotic processes], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Poluektov, R.A., Pykh, Yu.A. and Shvytov, I.A. (1980), Dinamicheskiye modeli ekologicheskikh sistem [Dynamic models of ecological systems], Leningrad, USSR.
- Korolev-Pereleshin, A.Yu., Stakhorsky, B.C., Savelyev, V.N. etc. (1994), “Armed forces, combat equipment and environmental issues”, Ekologiya promyshlennogo proizvodstva, Vol. 2, pp. 3-14.
- Romanchenko, I.S., Sbitnev, A.I. and Butenko, S.G. (2003), Ekolohichne zabezpechennya viysk [Environmental support of troops], NAO Ukrayiny, Kyiv, Urkaine.
- Chumachenko, S.M. and Danilyuk, S.L. (2016), “Features of the application of environmental assessment methods to assess the impact of hostilities on the components of military natural and man-made geosystems”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats TSNDI ZS Ukrayiny, Vol. 2, no. 72, pp. 123–132.
- Lysenko, O.I., Chekanova, I.V., Chumachenko, S.M. and Tureychuk, A.M. (2004), “Methodology for defining the concept of military ecology”, Abstracts of the 65th scientific-practical conference, in four parts, Part 2 (V-VI sections), Kyiv, Ukraine, April 20-22, 2004, pp. 91.
- Lysenko O.I., Chekanova I.V., Chumachenko S.M. and Tureychuk A.M. (2004), “On the development of the concept of military ecology”, Nauka i oborona, Vol. 3, pp. 27-33.
- Muzalevsky, A.A. (2000), “Ecodynamic indicators and indices. Methodological aspects of the problem of environmental indicators and indices of sustainable development”, 3rd Int. Conference on Soft Computing and SCM Measurements, Vol. 1, pp. 36-46.
- Petrosyan, L.A. and Zakharov, V.V. (1986), Vvedeniye v matematicheskuyu ekologiyu [Introduction to mathematical ecology], Izdatelstvo Leningradskogo universiteta, Leningrad, USSR.
- Svirezhev, Yu.M. and Logofet, D.O. (1978), Ustoychivost biologicheskikh soobshchestv [Sustainability of biological communities], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Krasovsky, A.A. (1987), Spravochnik po teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya [Handbook of automatic control theory], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Izerman, R. (1984), Tsifrovyye sistemy upravleniya [Digital control systems], Mir, Moscow, USSR.
- Quakernaak, H. and Sivan, R. (1977), Lineynyye optimalnyye sistemy upravleniya [Linear optimal control systems], Mir, Moscow, USSR.
- Voronov, A.G. (1973), Geobotanika: Uchebnoye posobiye dlya universitetov i pedagogicheskikh institutov [Geobotany: Textbook. manual for universities and ped. in-com], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, USSR.
- Gavrilenko, L.N., Romanesco, B.G., Tikhonenkov, A.V. and Tymchuk, A.V. (2001), “On the question of the ecological danger of the destruction of artillery gunpowder”, Ekologicheskaya bezopasnost regionov Rossii i risk ot tekhnogennykh avariy i katastrof. Sb. materialov mezhregionalʹnogo postoyanno deystvuyushchego nauchno-tekhnicheskogo seminara [Ecological safety of the regions of Russia and the risk of man-made accidents and catastrophes: Sat. materials of the interregional permanent scientific and technical seminar], pp. 72-75.
- Upravlinnya stanom pryrodnoho seredovyshcha polihoniv ZS Ukrayiny. Zaklyuchnyy zvit pilotnoho proektu [Management of the state of the natural environment of the landfills of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: Final report of the pilot project] (2006), ZAT «Kosmoznimok», Kyiv, Ukraine.