A computational method was developed based on the filtering of reverberation signals-interferencesA computational method was developed based on the filtering of reverberation signals-interferencesand secondary diffraction maxima of the Fourier transform - the conversion when playingdiagnostic images, improves the spatial resolution of the system more than 6 times. The method isintended for use: in medical diagnostics to increase the detection efficiency of low-contrastneoplasms of the initial stage of development and in non-destructive testing tasks to detect thesmallest defects in materials and media (in the construction, energy and fuel industries).
reconstruction, interference signals, filtering, spatial resolution, echo signal,reconstruction, interference signals, filtering, spatial resolution, echo signal,hologram.
2. Ermolov, I.N. (1981), Teoriya i praktika ul'trazvukovogo kontrolya [Theory and practice of ultrasonic testing], Mashinostroyeniye.
3. Falkevich, S.A. (1984), “Phased arrays in ultrasonic flaw detection”, Defektoskopiya, no. 3, pp. 3-16.
4. Evdokimov, V.F. and Ogir, A.S. (1996), “Mathematical modeling of signals and processes in acoustic holography: problems and prospects”, Elektronnoye modelirovaniye, Vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 29-33.
5. Evdokimov, V.F. and Ogir, A.S. (2001), “On building an ultrasonic inspection system for structural materials of energy and engineering facilities”, Elektronnoye modelirovaniye, Vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 85-90.
6. Evdokimov, V.F. and Ogir, A.S. (2000), “On the discrete mathematical model of the sound hologram”, Elektronnoye modelirovaniye, Vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 3-8.
7. Ogir, A.S. (1997), “Investigation of computer-aided reconstruction of acoustic images”, Metody i sredstva komp'yuternogo modelirovaniya. Sb. nauch. trudov IPME NANU, pp. 41-44.
8. Ogir, A.S. (2002), “On the construction of a quasi-holographic system of acoustic control of materials”, Modelyuvannya ta informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi. 36. nauk. prats' IPME NANU, Vol. 13, pp. 76-81.
Full text: PDF