A.P. Safonyk, I.M. Targoniy, I.M. Hrytsiuk
Èlektron. model. 2020, 42(4):87-102
The process of purification of process waters from ferromagnetic impurities is considered. The structural scheme of connections of parameters of the process of extraction of ferromagnetic impurity which has allowed carrying out computer experiments and to define the basic constructive parameters of the process is developed. Based on the developed mathematical model of the iron removal process, the structural scheme of the algorithm for controlling the concentration of ferromagnetic impurities during the purification of process water is constructed, which provides for the regulation of the magnetic field applied to the electromagnet and maintain a given current strength at the appropriate level. Automatic and manual process control, display of errors in work of the corresponding devices, and also display of the main informative parameters of technological process in real-time with the use of SCADA — WinCC Flexible system is provided.
modeling of water purification process from ferromagnetic impurities, magnetic purification, iron removal, automation, regulation, SCADA.
- Ksenofontov, B. (2019), “Models of complex process of water purification”, the Proceeding of Second international conference on material science, smart structures and applications.
- Terentiev, O. (2016), “Electromagnetic focusing of impurities in water purification”, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol 4, no. 10(82), pp. 10-15.
- Tarasov, N. (2020), “Computation of 3D Water Flows by the Double Potential Method for the Simulation of Electromagnetic Water Purification”, The European Physical Journal Conferences, Vol. 226.
- Lin, Li. (2011), “Study of a Magnetic Filter System for the Characterization of Particle Magnetic Property”, Journal Aerosol Science and Technology, Vol. 45, Iss. 3, pp. 327-335.
- Simonson, R.M. (2010), “Magnetic filter and magnetic filtering assembly”, Patent Application Publication, no. 0294706 A1.
- McAllorum, S. (2017), “Study of a Magnetic Filter System for the Characterization of Particle Magnetic Property”, Patent Application Publication, no. 9, 669.414 B2.
- Bomba, A,Ya. (2013), “Identification of mass transfer distribution factor and its account for magnetic filtration process modeling”, Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, Vol. 45, Iss. 4, pp. 16-22.
- Safonyk, A.P. (2018), “Mathematical analysis of parameters and models of the process of magnetic precipitation of houses”, Visnyk Inzhenernoi Akademii Ukrainy, no. 1, pp. 105-110.
- Safonyk, A.P. (2015), “Computer modeling and automation of the filter and regeneration process in the magnetic filter”, Visnyk Inzhenernoi Akademii Ukrainy, no. 1, pp. 202-208.
- Safonyk,P. (2017), “Model of the process of contacting the water and the porous sealing of the water filter”, Naukovyi Visnyk Budivnytstva, Vol. 90, no. 4, pp. 188-193.
- Safonyk, P. (2019), “Modeling and automation of the process of the obtaining a coagulant for clarification and discoloration of industrial wastewater”, Еlektron. model, Vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 17-34.
- Safonyk, P. (2014), “Computer model and automation of the process of magnetic water purification”, Byonyka Yntellekta Nauch.-Tekhn. Zhurnal, no. 2(83), pp. 117-122.
- Sandulyak, V. (2017), “On the problem of studying the magnetic properties of ferrous impurities in technological media”, the Proceeding of the IV-th International scientific-practical conference "New technologies and problems of technical sciences". Sat. scientific. works. Moscow Technological University, 2017, pp. 77-85.
- Sandulyak,V. (1982), Elektromahnytnye fyltr-osadytely: monohrafyia [Electromagnetic filter-precipitators: monograph], Lvov Vyshcha Shkola.
- Sandulyak, V. (1983), Osobennosty mahnytnoho fyltrovanyia vody v tsyrkuliatsyonnykh systemakh elektrostantsyi, Izv. vuzov SSSR. Ser. Energetika, no. 3, pp. 90-93.
- Sandulyak, A.A., Sandulyak, A.V., Yershova, V.A. (2012), “Experimental and computational determination of the power and energy characteristics of the working zones of magnetic separators”, Metrologiya: Vserossiyskiy nauchno-issledovatel'skiy institut metrologicheskoy sluzhby, no. 2, pp. 32-39.