M.I. Fattakhova, G.M. Velidzhanova, H.A. Kadyrov
Èlektron. model. 2017, 39(4):89-104
Two isolated schemes for partition of common pool of channels in integral cellular network are proposed. In this network narrow-band voice calls and wideband data calls are handled. In both schemes the whole pool of channels is partitioned between various types of calls in accordance with isolated rule and there is a common pool of channels for complete sharing. In one scheme, individual zones and a common zone of channels are used in accordance with the complete sharing rule. In the other scheme, the individual zones are used for the corresponding handover calls due to the strategy of channel change-over, and a common zone is used for handover calls only. The algorithms have been developed to calculate the service quality factors in the both schemes under the given values of the number of channels and loads of the calls of different types. Results
of numerical experiments are demonstrated.
cellular network, channels partition, service quality, calculation methods.
1. Chen, H., Huang, L., Kumar, S. and Kuo, C.C. (2004), Radio resource management for multimedia QoS supports in wireless networks, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, USA.
2. Yue, W. and Matsumoto, Y. (2002), Performance analysis of multi-channel and multi-traffic on wireless communication networks, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, USA.
3. Stasiak, M., Glabowski, M., Wishniewski, A. and Zwierzykowski, P. (2011), Modeling and dimensioning of mobile networks: From GSM to LTE, John Wiley, New York, USA.
4. Ponomarenko, L., Kim, C.S. and Melikov, A. (2010), Performance analysis and optimization of multi-traffic on communication networks, Springer, Heidelberg, Dordrecht, London, New York.
5. Melikov, A. and Ponomarenko, L. (2014), Multidimensional queuing models in telecommunication networks, Springer, Heidelberg, Dordrecht, London, New York.
6. Ahmed, M. and Yanikomeroglu, H. (2005), Call admission control in wireless networks, IEEE Communications Surveys, Vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 50-69.
7. Beigy, H. and Meybody, M.R. (2003), Used-based call admission control policies for cellular mobile systems: A survey, Journal CSI Comput. Sci. Eng., Vol. 10, pp. 45-58.
8. Ghaderi, M. and Boutaba, R. (2006), Call admission control for voice/data integration in broadband wireless networks, IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput, Vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 193-207.
9. Schneps-Schneppe, M. and Iversen, V.B. (2012), Call admission control in cellular networks, In mobile networks, Ed. Ortiz J.H., Intech., p. 111-136.
10. Das Bit, S. and Mitra, S. (2006), Challenges of computing in mobile cellular environment. A survey, Computer Communications, Vol. 26, pp. 2090-2105.
11. Ogbonmwan, S.E. andWei, L. (2006),Multi-threshold bandwidth reservation scheme of an integrated voice/data wireless network, Computer Communications,Vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 1504-1515.
12. Melikov, A.Z., Fattakhova, M.I. and Velidzhanova, G.M. (2014), “Method of calculation of parameters of the integral cellular communication network with isolated partition of channels, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 37-48.
13. Melikov, A.Z. , Ponomarenko, L.A. and Velidzhanova, G.M. (2014), Analysis of integrated cellular network model with virtual partitioning of channels, Cybernetics and System Analysis, Vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 884-890.
14. Melikov, A.Z. and Ponomarenko, L.A. (2016), Analysis of models of the integral cellular communication network with different schemes of channel partitioning, Automation and Remote Control, Vol. 77, no. 5, pp. 802-816.
15. Li, B., Li, L., Li, B., Sivalingam, K.M. and Cao, X.R. (2004), Call admission control for voice/data integrated cellular networks: Performance analysis and comparative study, IEEE Journal of Selected Areas on Communications, Vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 706-718.
16. Melikov, A.Z., Ponomarenko, L.A. and Velidzhanova, G.M. (2016), “Multiparameter hybrid schemes of isolated partition of channels in the integral cellular communication systems”, Upravlyayushchie sistemy i mashiny, no. 1, pp. 62-72.
17. Kolmogorov, A. (1936), Zum theorie der Markoffschen ketten, Mathematische Annalen, Vol. B112, pp. 155-160.
18. Carvalho, G.H.S., Martins, V.S., Frances, C.R.L., et al. (2008), Performance analysis of multi-service wireless network: An approach integrating CAC, scheduling, and buffer management, Computers and Electrical Engineering, Vol. 34, pp. 346-356.