Y.Y. Dorogyy, O.O. Doroha-Ivaniuk, D.A. Ferens
Èlektron. model. 2018, 41(2):23-38
A detailed analysis of the methods and algorithms for allocating resources for virtualized IT infrastructuresA detailed analysis of the methods and algorithms for allocating resources for virtualized IT infrastructureshas been carried out. A detailed description of the mathematical model of resourceallocation of a critical IT infrastructure with clear parameters and its use in combination with theparticle swarm method is given. The method of particle swarm, the principle of finding the best solution and its basic operations for solving a given problem are disclosed. The last part of the articlesolution and its basic operations for solving a given problem are disclosed. The last part of the articlepresents experimental researches of the proposed model of distribution of critical IT infrastructureresources with clear parameters based on the particle swarm method.
architecture, resource allocation, particle swarm method, critical IT infrastructure.
17. Shi, Y.H. and Eberhart, R. C. (1999), “Empirical study of particle swarm optimization”, Proceedings17. Shi, Y.H. and Eberhart, R. C. (1999), “Empirical study of particle swarm optimization”, Proceedingsof the Congress on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 3, pp. 1945-1950.
18. Eberhart, R.C. and Shi, Y. (2001), “Tracking and optimizing dynamic systems with particleswarms”, Proceedings of the 2001 Congress on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 1, pp. 94-100. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/CEC.2001.934376.
19. Carlisle, A. and Dozler, G. (2002), “Tracking changing extrema with adaptive particleswarm optimizer”, Proceedings of the 2002 Soft Computing, Multimedia Biomedicine, ImageProcessing and Financial Engineering, Orlando, FL, USA, pp. 265-270.
20. Du, W., and Li, B. (2008). “Multi-strategy ensemble particle swarm optimization for dynamicoptimization”, International Journal of Information Sciences, Vol. 178, no. 15, pp. 3096-3109. DOI:
21. Tasgetiren, M.F., Sevkli, M., Liang, Y.-C. and Gencyilmaz, G. (2004), “Particle swarm optimizationalgorithm for permutation flow shop sequencing problem”, Proceedings of the 4thInternational Workshop on Ant Colony, Optimization, and Swarm Intelligence (ANTS2004),Brussels, Belgium, pp. 382-390.
22. Tasgetiren, M.F., Sevkli, M., Liang, Y.-C. and Gencyilmaz, G. (2006), “Particle swarm optimizationalgorithm for single-machine total weighted tardiness problem”, Proceedings ofthe Congress on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 2, pp. 1412-1419.
23. Van der Maaten, L.J.P. and Hinton, G.E. (2008), “Visualizing High-Dimensional Data Usingt-SNE”, Journal of Machine Learning Research, Vol. 9, pp. 2579-2605.