The case study for comparison of nuclear fuel cycles of Ukraine was reilized used IAEA INPROThe case study for comparison of nuclear fuel cycles of Ukraine was reilized used IAEA INPROtool KIND-ET. The quantities key indicators for nuclear fuel cycles assessment proposed. Thenuclear fuel cycles comparison ranking scores obtained apply to Ukrainian energy system. Thevisualization of final score is made by IAEA INPRO tool KIND-ET.
IAEA, INPRO, KIND-ET, modelling, NFC.
2. Council Directives EU 2011/70/EURATOM. Available at: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2011:199:0048:0056:EN:PDF
3. Energy strategy of Ukraine to 2035 «Safety, energy efficiency, competitiveness». Order of Ministry Cabinet of Ukraine ¹605-r by 18.08.2017
4. Framework for Assessing Dynamic Nuclear Energy Systems for Sustainability: Final Report of the INPRO Collaborative Project GAINS. Vienna: IAEA, 2013, 271 p. (IAEA Nuclear Energy Series. No. NP-T-1.14)
6. Methodology for the Assessment of Innovative Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles Report of Phase 1B (first part) of the International Project on Innovative Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles (INPRO) — Vienna: IAEA, 2004, 191 p. (IAEA-TECDOC-1434)
7. Guidance for the Application of an Assessment Methodology for Innovative Nuclear Energy Systems —Vienna: IAEA, 2008.— 147 p. — (IAEA-TECDOC-1575 Rev. 1)
9. Modelling Nuclear Energy Systems with MESSAGE: A User’s Guide. Vienna: IAEA, 2015, 140 p. NES No.NG-T-5.2
10. Law of Ukraine “On the treatment of spent nuclear fuel for the placement, design and construction of a centralized storage facility for spent nuclear fuel reactors of theWWER type of domestic nuclear power plants”, Kyiv, February 9, 2012 No. 4384-VI
11. (2013) The Economics of the Back End-of the Nuclear Fuel Cycle. NUCLEAR ENERGY AGENCY. NEA No. 7061. 193 p.
12. Management of spent nuclear fuel and its waste. EASAC policy report no. 23 JRC Reference Report July 2014, 40 p. Available source: http://publications.jrc.ec.europa.eu/repository/bitstream/JRC84826/jrc-report-anagement-spent-fuel-and-waste.pdf
14. Spent Fuel Reprocessing Options. Vienna: IAEA, 2008, 151 p. (IAEA-TECDOC-1587).
15. Trends towards Sustainability in the Nuclear Fuel Cycle. – Paris: OECD, 2011, 187 p. (NEA No. 6980). Available: https://www.oecd-nea.org/ndd/pubs/2011/6980-trends-fuel-cycle.pdf
16. Schwenk-Ferrerond, A., Andrianov, A. Nuclear Waste Management Decision-Making Support with MCDA. Science and Technology of Nuclear Installationsþ Volume 2017, Article ID 9029406, 20 pages. Available
Full text: PDF