Ya.P. Lukashevych, V.A. Evdokimov
Èlektron. model. 2022, 44(5):90-101
The article proposes and substantiates an original approach to the design of a monitoring information system of the state and dynamics of development of generating facilities of regional energy systems, which include an ever-growing number of power plants based on renewable energy sources. The development of a new system for describing these power plants by expanding the list of indicators of their functioning is a distinctive feature of the proposed approach. In contrast to the description of the indicators of the facilities of electricity producers of the centralized power system, their detailing at the level of regional power systems regarding the types of energy resources used for power generation, as well as the characteristics of their connection to (high-voltage or distribution) power transmission networks, was added. The main purpose of the information system proposed for development has been defined - it is the formation of an information resource that is updated for solving the assignments of modeling pricing processes in the electric energy market and developing regulatory mechanisms for stimulating the development of renewable energy at the level of regional energy systems of the United Energy System of Ukraine.
renewable energy sources, electric energy, information system, data array.
- Babina, O.M. (2019), “World experience in the development of alternative energy sources”, Derzhava ta rehiony. Seriya: Ekonomika ta pidpryyemnytstvo, Vol. 6, no. 111, pp. 15–19.
- Official website of the State Agency for Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, available at: https://saee.gov.ua/uk/news/4087 (accessed: October 04, 2022).
- Official website of SE "Guaranteed Buyer", available at: https://www.gpee.com.ua/ get_document/83 (accessed: October 04, 2022).
- National renewable energy action plan for the period up to 2030, available at: https://zakon. rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1803-2021-%D1%80#Text (accessed: October 04, 2022).
- Five problems of the electricity market that greeted Ukraine in 2020. Ukrainian energy, 2020, available at: https://ua-energy.org/uk/posts/piat-problem-rynku-elektroenerhetyky-iaki-potribno-pryvitaly-ukrainu-z-2020-rokom (accessed: October 04, 2022).
- Kudrya, S.O. (2015), “State and prospects of the development of renewable energy in Ukraine”, Visnyk NAN Ukrayiny, Vol. 12, pp. 19-26.
- Geletukha, H.G., Zhelezna, T.A. and Prakhovnik, A.K. (2015), Analiz enerhetychnykh stratehiy krayin YES ta svitu i roli v nykh vidnovlyuvalʹnykh dzherel enerhiyi [Analysis of the energy strategies of the EU countries and the world and the role of renewable energy sources in them], Analitychna zapyska BAU №13, available at: www.uabio.org/activity/ uabio-analytics.
- Diachuk, O., Chepeliev, M., Podolets, R., Trypolska, G., and others (2017), Perekhid Ukrayiny na vidnovlyuvanu enerhetyku do 2050 roku [Ukraine’s transition to renewable energy by 2050], Predstavnytstvo Fondu im. H. Bollya v Ukrayini, Vyd-vo TOV «ART KNYHA», Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Kudrya, S.O. (2016), Potentsial rozvytku vidnovlyuvalnykh dzherel enerhiyi [The potential of development of renewable energy sources], available at: www.reee.org.ua.
- Tsyganok, K.O. and Cherep, A.V. (2018), “Alternative energy sources as a means of resource efficiency”, Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky, Vol. 22, no. 18, pp. 688–691.
- Zadorozhniuk, N.O. (2021), “Modern software for business analysis”, Ekonomichnyy visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrayiny «Kyyivskyy politekhnichnyy instytut», Vol. 18, available at:
- Kambur, O.L., Tyulkina, K.O. and Panova, T.B. (2022), “Use of business analytics tools to assess prospects for the development of alternative energy sources in Ukraine”, Ekonomichnyy visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu Ukrayiny «Kyyivskyy politekhnichnyy instytut», Vol. 35, available at:
- Energy Map, available at: https://map.ua-energy.org/ (accessed: October 04, 2022).
- UA PLATFORM, available at: https://www.energo.ua/ (accessed: October 04, 2022).
- Law of Ukraine “On Alternative Energy Sources” dated August 19, 2022, available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/555-15#Text (accessed: September 22, 2022).