L.I. Timchenko, S.V. Nakonechnaya, N.I. Kokriatskaya
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(1):47-62
The paper describes a method of forecasting the position of the energy center (EC) of the laser beam image using parallel-hierarchical networks. The basic steps for classification and forecasting of EC coordinate image spots of the laser beam, which gives the opportunity to develop new technology for the intelligent classification and prediction of coordinate position of their EC. The results of the comparative experimental evaluation of the prediction based on the known neural networks and the proposed method with the use of parallel-hierarchical network are presented.
forecasting, energy center, laser beam, parallel-hierarchical network, classification, preparation, neural networks.
1. Chetyrkin, E.M. (1977), Statisticheskie metody prognozirovaniya [Statistical methods of forecasting], Statistika, Moscow, Russia.
2. Ghiassi, M., Saidane, H. and Zimbra, D.K. (2005), “A dynamic artificial neural network model for forecasting time series events”, International Journal of Forecasting, Vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 341-362.
3. Zhang, G., Patuwo, B.E. and Hu, M.Y. (1998), “Forecasting with artificial neural networks: the state of the art”, International Journal of Forecasting, Vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 35-62.
4. Kruglov, V.V. and Borisov, V.V. (2002), Iskusstvennye neyronnye seti. Teoriya i praktika [Artificial neural networks. Theory and practice], Goryachaya liniya, Moscow, Russia.
5. Hill, T., Marquez, L., O’Connor, M. and Remus, W. (1994), “Artificial neural network models for forecasting and decision making”, International Journal of Forecasting, Vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 5-15.
6. Nakonechna, S., Petrovskyi, M., Timchenko, L., Kokryatskaya, N., Kutaev, Yu. and Yarovy, A. (2012), “A new approach to detection of noise-distorted signals based on the method of S-preparation”, IX International Symposium on Telecommunications, BIHTEL 2012, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, October 25-27, 2012, p. 6.
7. Nakonechna, S.V. (2012), “Method of S-preparation for correlative comparison of small objects”, Zbirnyk tez XLII Naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii molodykh uchenykh, aspirantiv i studentiv «Zaliznychnyi transport: suchasni problemy nauky» [Proceedings of the XLII Scientific conference of students and young researchers. Railway transport: modern problems of science], Kyiv, DETUT, November 21, 2012, p. 237.
8. Timchenko, L.I., Nakonechnaya, S.V. and Yarovoy, A.A. (2014), “Parallel-hierarchical networks based on the cluster CPU-oriented hardware platform”, Sovremenny nauchny vestnik. Seriya: Sovremennye informatsionnye tekhnologii, Vol. 204, no. 8, pp. 50-56.
9. Timchenko, L.I. and Nakonechnaya, S.V. (2013), “Computer facilities to implement multilevel parallel-hierarchical networks based GPU-oriented hardware platform”, Zbirnyk naukovyh prats DETUT. Seriya: Transportni systemy i tekhnologii, Vol. 23, pp. 142-149.
10. Kormanovskyi, S.I. (2002), “Organization of homogeneous optoelectronic logical and temporal environments geometric analysis of the object”, Visnyk Vinnytskogo politekhnichnogo instytutu, no. 1, pp. 34-39.
11. Yarovoy, A.A. and Yarovoy, A.M. (2010), “Theoretical, methodological and practical aspects of the use of imaging technology for applications of laser beams profiling”, Elektronnyi zhurnal Natsionalnogo issledovatelskogo yadernogo universiteta “MIFI”, Nauchnaya vizualizatsiya, Vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 50-72.
12. Kozhemyako, V.P., Timchenko, L.I. and Yarovyi, A.A. (2006), “Methodological approaches to parallel-hierarchical processing laser beam spot images and their realization applied”, Optyko-elektronni informatsiyno-energetichni tekhnologii, Vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 14-25.
13. Abdrakhmanov, K.Sh., Bykova, O.G. and Ulanovskiy, M.V. (2010), “Standardization of measurement methods widths, divergence angles and beam propagation ratios of laser radiation (laser-beam divergence measurement)”, Metrologiya, no. 2, pp. 23-44.