Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(1):97-106
The method of searching for an effective topology of interconnections for protection against cyber attacks on global routing is described, where the criterion of efficiency of the links topology is risk assessment as a measure of information security. The practical results of the application of the methodology for different in scale and geography subjects of global routing are presented. The visualized simulation result clearly demonstrates practical ways to increase the security of the internodal topology from cyberattacks such as route hijack.
cybersecurity, Internet topology security, global routing, route hijack.
- Zubok, V. (2020), “Analysis of the Internet Nodes Security from route hijack cyber attacks”, Reyestratsiya, zberihannya i obrobka danykh, Vol. 22, № 3, pp. 58-6
- Zubok, V. (2020), “Construction And Visualization Of A New Risk-Oriented Model Of Global Routing In The Internet ”, Elektronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 42, № 6, 108-115.
- Rekhter, , Li, T. and Hares, S. (2006), A Border Gateway Protocol 4 (BGP-4), available at: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4271 (accessed: October 21, 2020).
- List of Routing Registries, available at: http://www.irr.net/docs/list.html (accessed: October 21, 2020).
- Stroves, (2019), Visibility of IPv4 and IPv6 Prefix Lengths in 2019, available at: https:// labs.ripe.net/Members/stephen_strowes/visibility-of-prefix-lengths-in-ipv4-and-ipv6 (accessed: October 21, 2020).
- Zubok, V. (2018), “Worldwide Internet Service Providers in Ukrainian Internet Exchange: Threats and Opportunities”. CEUR workshop Processing, Ukraine, Kryvyi Rih, Vol. 1813, available at: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1813/ (accessed: October 21, 2020).