V.A. Gurieiev, Y.H. Lysenko, O.V. Avetisyan
Èlektron. model. 2018, 41(1):81-92
The article discusses current issues of the synthesis of static and dynamic video grams for a parallel display of the results of modeling the operation modes of large electric power systems (EPS) and potential cyber attacks using distributed training systems for training dispatch personnel in the power industry. An educational and methodical base and distance courses on cyber threats at critical infrastructure facilities are proposed. The organization of training and simulator training on the subject of cyber defense is focused on the use of the Scientific and Training Center Pukhov Institute for Modeling in Energy Engineering National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Refer. 12, fig. 3
eddy-current NDT, robot-manipulator, triangulation PSD video sensor, geometrical model of product, noncontact video scanning, statistical interpolation.
- “Analysis of the Cyber Attack on the Ukrainian Power Grid”, available at: http://ics.sans. org/media/E-ISAC_SANS_Ukraine_DUC_5.pdf
- “Cyber-Attack Against Ukrainian Critical Infrastructure Information resource”, available at: https://ics-cert.us-cert.gov/alerts/IR-ALERT-H-16-056-0
- “Inside the Cunning, Unprecedented Hack of Ukraine’s Power Grid”, available at: https:// wired.com/2016/03/inside-cunning-unprecedented-hack-ukraines-power-grid
- “The Law of Ukraine «On the Fundamental Ambush of the Firebugs of Ukraine»”, V³domost³ Verkhovnoi Radi, 2163-VIII, (accessed 05.10.2017).
- “Understanding Cybercrime: A Guide for Developing Project”, available at: http://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-d/oth/01/0B/D010B0000073301PDFR.pdf
- Kobets, B. and Volkova, I.O. (2010), “Innovative development of electric power industry based on the concept of Smart Grid”, IATs Energiya Moscow, Russia.
- Avetisian, V., Gurieiev, V.O. and Sanginova, O.V. (2016), “Development and application of virtual hierarchical structures for modeling of modes, teaching and training of UES staff of Ukraine”, Visnyk Vinnytskogo politechnichnogo instytutu, Vol. 1, no. 124, pp. 101-107.
- Gurieiev, A. and Sanginova, O.V. (2017), “Construction of a training remote simulator for the training of personnel in the energy sector”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Instytutu elektodynamiky NAN Ukrainy, no. 48, pp. 52-58.
- Galaktionov, I. (1978), Osnovy inzhenerno-psikhologicheskogo proektirovaniya avtomatizirovannykh system upravleniya tekhnologicheskimi protsessami [Fundamentals of engineering and psychological design of automated process control systems], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Dozortsev, I., Agafonov, D.V. and Nazin, V.A. (2015), “Computing training of operator: nontransient urgency, new potentialities, human factor”, Avtomatizatsiya v promyshlennosti, no. 7, pp. 8-20.
- Kluge, (2009), “Designing training for process control simulators: a review of empirical findings and current practices”, Theoretical issues in ergonomics science, Vol. 10, no. 6, ðp. 489-509.
- “The Art of Computer Virus Research and Defense”, available at: https://www.amazon.com/ The-Computer-Virus-Research-Defense/dp/0321304543/