O.A. Chemerys, O.V. Bushma, O.S. Lytvyn
Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(6):107-122
Authors consider the relevant and perspective IIoT (Industrial Internet-of-Things) development concept - a scalable heterogeneous network consisting of fixed and mobile nodes for monitoring the state of complex distributed technological ob-jects. Many issues must be solved comprehensively at designing and creating such a network. This is especially true for control systems, data transmission channels and data stream processing, their analysis, scalability, decision making. The paper describes a new concept for development of a multi-level architecture IoT network for monitoring the state of geographically distributed technological objects, consisting of a heterogeneous set of nodes (stationary and mobile units) equipped with various sensors and video cameras.
monitoring, Internet of things, security of industrial facilities, distributed information system.
- Mosyagin, A.A. (2009), “Monitoring of potentially dangerous objects based on logical and proba-bilistic modeling”, Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Tech.), Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Moscow, Russia, available at: https://tekhnosfera.com/view/309856/a?#?page=1
- Solozhentsev, E.D. (2004), Stsenarnoye logiko-veroyatnostnoye upravleniye riskom v biznese i tekhnike [Scenario logic-probabilistic risk management in business and technology], Izd. dom “Biznes-pressa”, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Tkachenko, T.E. (2013), “Monitoring of industrial objects as the basis for the prevention of techno-genic emergencies”, Scientific and educational problems of civil protection, Vol. 1, pp. 62-65, available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/ n/monitoringpromyshlennyh-obektov-kak-osnova-preduprezhdeniya-chrezvychaynyh-situa- tsiy-tehnogennogoharaktera
- Predictive Emission Monitoring Systems Monitoring Emissions from Industry (2019), ABB measurement & Analytics, available at: https://library.e.abb.com/public/ 8d5f837418774f4a83d61cbc935c49e0/PB_PEMS-EN_A.pdf
- Rakesh, T. and Vishal, V. (2013), “Real-Time Monitoring and Control System for Industry”, IJSRD - International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 142-147, available at: https://www.academia.edu/ 6792977/Real_Time_Monitoring_ and_Control_System_for_Industry
- Russell, J. (2019), “Facebook is reportedly testing solar-powered internet drones again — this time with Airbus”, Retrieved, available at: https://techcrunch.com/ 2019/ 01/21/facebook-airbus-solar-drones-internet-program/
- UAVIA Releases Its “Uavia Inside” Program For Drone Solutions Providers (2019), Paris, France, available at: https://www.uavia.eu/PR_20190506_ UAVIA_INSIDE
- Kharchenko, V., Yastrebenetsky, M., Fesenko, H., Sachenko, A. and Kochan, V. (2017), “NPP Post-Accident Monitoring System Based on Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle: Reliability Models”, Nuclear and Radiation Safety, Vol. 4, no. 76, pp. 50-55.
- Sachenko, A., Kochan, V., Kharchenko, V., Yastrebenetsky, M., Fesenko, H. and Yanovsky, M. (2017), “NPP Post-Accident Monitoring System Based on Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle: Concept, Design Principles”, Nuclear and Radiation Safety, Vol. 1, no. 73, pp. 24-29, available at:
- Younana, M., Housseina, E.H., Elhoseny, M. and Alia, A.A. (2020), “Challenges and recommended technologies for the industrial internet of things: A comprehensive review”, Measurement, Vol. 151, available at:
- Grösser, S.N. (2017), Complexity Management and System Dynamics Thinking, Springer, Cham, Switzerland, available at:
- Pevnev, V.Ya., Torianyk, V.V. and Kharchenko, V.S. (2020), “Cybersecurity of wireless smart systems: channels of interference and radio frequency vulnerabilities”, Radioelektronni i kompʼyuterni systemy, Vol. 4, no. 96, pp. 79-92,
- EN 1990:2002 E, Eurocode — Basis of Structural Design, CEN (2005), available at: https://www.phd.eng.br/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/en.1990.2002.pdf.
- SSTU 2862-94 Reliability of equipment. Methods of calculating reliability indicators. General requirements, available at: https:// dnaop.com/ html/43856/doc-ДСТУ_2864-94.
- Vincent, G. Duffy (2016), Handbook of Digital Human Modeling: Research for Applied Ergonomics and Human Factors Engineering, CRC Press.
- Cruz, Pedro Miguel Amaral Melo da (2016), “Semantic figurative metaphors in information visualization”, Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Tech.), Coimbra, Portugal, available at: www: http://hdl.handle.net/10316/31166.
- Bushma, A.V. and Turukalo, A.V. (2020), “Software controlling the LED bar graph displays”, Semi-conductor Physics, Quantum Electronics & Optoelectronics, Vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 329-335, available at:
- Bushma, O.V. and Turukalo, A.V. (2021), “Multi-element scale indicator devices in embedded systems”, Kiberbezpeka: osvita, nauka, tekhnika, Vol. 3, no. 11, pp. 43-60.