Èlektron. model. 2019, 41(5):59-70
A model of information security breach is proposed. Through analysis of threats and methods ofA model of information security breach is proposed. Through analysis of threats and methods ofconducting attacks on global routing it is established that the source of such threats are externalviolators. The classification of such violators is given and an informal model of the security violatoris developed.
global routing, route hijack, threats model, information security intruder model,global routing, route hijack, threats model, information security intruder model,cybersecurity
2. Zubok, V. (2018), “Determining the ways of counteraction To cyberattacks on the Internet global routing”, Elektron. modelyuvannya, Vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 67-76.
3. Levy, M.J. (2019), “The deep-dive into how Verizon and a BGP Optimizer Knocked Large Parts of the Internet Offline Monday”, available at: https://blog.cloudflare.com/the-deep-diveinto-how-verizon-and-a-bgp-optimizer-knocked-large-parts-of-the-internet-offline-monday/(accessed Jul 27, 2019).
4. Zubok, V. (2019), “Global Internet Routing Cyber attacks Risk Assessment”, Elektronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 97-110.
5. Graivoronskyi, M. and Novikov, O. (2009), Bezpeka informatsiyno-kommunikaciynykh system [Security of Information Communication Systems], Vyd. hrupa BHV, Kiev, Ukraine.
6. Shapelez, A. (2019), “Eliminating opportunities for traffic hijacking”, available at: https://habr.com/en/company/qrator/blog/442264/ (accessed Jul 27, 2019).