B.M. Pleskach, V.D. Samoilov
Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(3):75-86
The article considers the topical issue of developing simulators for advanced training of specialists in energy efficiency management of industrial enterprises and utilities. The aim of the study is to develop the theoretical foundations of the use of computerized systems for training energy managers. The object of the study is the practical activities of the personnel of the enterprise, aimed at improving the energy efficiency of production systems for various purposes. The research method based on scenario modeling of energy manager actions and precedent modeling of equipment reactions to such actions. The modeling of energy manager actions based on the Deming cycle, and the modeling of reactions of production systems based on cases of quasi-stationary energy consumption of the technological system. The software platform of the proposed technology consists of a base of precedents for quasi-stationary energy consumption and software modules that reproduce the PDCA control cycle (Plen-Do-Check-Act). The technology allows to work out the actions of the energy manager aimed at planning energy saving measures and calculating the financial and economic results achieved during their implementation.
energy management, computer simulator, scenario-precedent technology.
- Kasyanova, N.V. (2017), “Implementation of energy conservation strategy at industrial enterprises”, Elektronnyy zhurnal «Efektyvna ekonomika», 2, URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5916.
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 50001. Energy Management, URL: https://www.iso.org/standard/69426.html.
- Alesheva, L.N. (2018), “Intelligent training systems”, Vestnik universiteta, Vol. 1, pp. 149-155.
- Zakharov, N.D., Burdo, O.G., Khobin, V.A. and Mazur, A.V. (2004), “City energy efficiency management”, Integrirovannyye tekhnologii i energosberezheniye, Vol. 2, pp. 13-17.
- Abramovich, R.P. and Samoilov, V.D. (2021), Tekhnolohiya konstruyuvannya kompyuternykh system pidhotovky personalu v enerhetytsi [Technology of designing computer-training systems for personnel in power engineering], Prometey, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Energy Manager - Pro Solution, NADA scientific, URL: https://nadascientific.com/ engineering_education/energy-manager-pro-solution.html.
- Sherstyuk, V.G., (2013) “Scenario-precedent model of the training and educational intellectual system”, Iskusstvennyy intellekt, Vol. 4, pp. 488-500.
- Pleskach, B.M., Davidenko, A.M., Prokopenko, A.V., et al. (2012), Praktychnyy posibnyk z enerhozberezhennya dlya obyektiv promyslovosti, budivnytstva ta zhytlovo-komunalnoho hospodarstva Ukrayiny [A practical guide to energy saving for industrial, construction and utilities of Ukraine], Lunne syaivo, Lugansk, Ukraine.
- Nakhodov, V.F., Borichenko, O.V. and Ivanko, D.O. (2013), “Monitoring the efficiency of energy management in energy management systems”, Visnik KNUTD, Vol. 6, pp. 67-77.
- Sidorenko, V.V. (2020), “Schuhart-Deming cycle (PDCA) for the organization of continuous professional development of specialists”, VI Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiya «Neperervna osvita novoho storichchya: dosyahnennya ta perspektyvy» [VI International Scientific and Practical Conference "Continuity of the New Situation: Reaching and Prospects"], Zaporizhzhia, March 12-18, 2020, URL: https://lib.iitta.gov.ua/720165.