I.S. Zinovieva, A.G. Zembitska
Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(3):109-123
Most of the educational institutions in Ukraine were forced to switch to distance learning, which is why there arose the question about the availability of technical means to ensure the fullness of educational process. The article investigates modern systems of testing students' knowledge in the process of distance education. Currently, there are quite a few LMS (learning management systems) that can optimize the learning process of distance education. The works of scientists related to the problems of organizing effective learning and the complexity of the transition to distance learning are considered. This article assumes the method of testing not only as a tool to assess the level and quality of learning, but also as a means to obtain recommendations for improving the learning process in the whole. Based on the results of the analysis, a comparative description was created and an assessment of the suitability for intermediate control of knowledge of primary and secondary school students, the most common at this stage of school distance learning online knowledge testing tools. Thus the advantages and disadvantages of these tools are revealed. As a consequence the most universal systems that can fully provide the learning process in terms of distance education and the most convenient tools for assessing knowledge are identified.
distance education, system, online testing tools.
- Zinovieva, I.S. and Sytnyk, N.V. (2021), “Modern Nosql databases in the preparation of bachelors in the specialty”, Informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi i zasoby navchannya, Vol. 81, pp. 255-271.
- Hall, P. (2020), “Editorial: COVID-19 and the Future of Management Education”, Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 1, pp. 2-8.
- Brammer, S. and Clark, T. (2020), “COVID-19 and Management Education: Reflections on Challenges, Opportunities, and Potential Futures”, British Journal of Management, Vol. 31, pp. 453-456.
- Bakki, A., Oubahssi, L., George, S. and Cherkaoui, C. (2020), “A model and tool to support pedagogical scenario building for connectivist MOOC”, Technology, Knowledge and Learning, Vol. 25, № 4, pp. 899-927.
- Chango, W., Cerezo, R. and Romero, C. (2021), “Multi-source and multimodal data fusion for predicting academic performance in blended learning university courses”, Computers& Electrical Engineering, Vol. 89.
- Kadnevskyi, V.M. and Lemysh, V.V. (2012), “Galton - Scientist - encyclopedist, one of the founders of the scientific method of tests”, Vestnik Omskogo universiteta, Vol. 4, pp. 276-280.
- Explanatory Dictionary of the Ukrainian language (2012), available at: https://eslovnyk.com/
- Kukhar, L.O. and Serhiienko, V.P. (2010), “Designing tests”, Instytut informatyky Natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu im. M.P. Drahomanova, pp.74-75.
- Klimyk, N. (2019), “7 services for creating educational tests and tasks online”, available at: https://buki.com.ua/news/7-servisiv-dlya-stvorennya-navchalnykh-testiv-ta-zavdan-onlayn/
- Zinovieva, I.S., Artemchuk, V.O., Iatsyshyn, A.V., Popov, O.O., Kovach, V.O., Romanenko, Y.O. and Radchenko, O.V. (2021), “The use of online coding platforms as additional distance tools in programming education”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 1, pp. 12-29.
- Online platform "Testorium", available at: http://www.testorium.net/ua
- Remote platform "Moodle", available at: https://moodle.org/?lang=en
- Belozubov, A.V. and Nikolaiev, D.H. (2007), Sistema distantsionnogo obucheniya Moodle: uchebno-metodicheskoye posobiye [Distance learning system Moodle: teaching aid], Sankt-Peterburgskiy natsionalnyy issledovatelskiy universitet informatsionnykh tekhnologiy, mekhaniki i optiki, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Remote platform "Lesson", available at: https://naurok.ua/ course/catalog
- Distance learning through the platform "On the Lesson", available at: http://tyvriv.osv.org.ua/distancijne-navchannya-cherez-platfrmu-na-urok-11-47-19-23-03-2020/
- Remote platform "Educational Era", available at: https://www.ed-era.com/
- Remote platform "Euclid", available at: https://www.euclidlms.com/
- Online service "Master-test", available at: https://master-test.net
- Online service "Online test pad", available at: https://onlinetestpad.com.
- Classmaker remote platform, available at: https://www.classmarker.com/online-testing/
- Remote platform "Google Classroom", available at: https://classroom.google.com
- Online service "Quizizz", available at: https://quizizz.com/