Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(5):93-107
The possibility of using renewable energy sources (RES) for the production of hydrogen fuel, in particular solar radiation energy, without using the stage of generating electricity is considered. A mathematical model of a reflector with anisotropy of electrodynamic properties is presented. According to the analysis, using the described model, conclusions were drawn about the possibility of using this effect to ensure the transmission capacity of the energy component of solar radiation with partial or complete retention of polarization. Based on the data obtained, variants of collimating optical systems of energy concentrators are proposed that are potentially capable of realizing the photolysis process.
hydrogen fuel, quasi — resonance frequency, photolysis, photosynthesis, radiation polarization, optical anisotropy, Brewster angle, normal angle of incidence, grazing angle.
- Chernozomov, E.S. (2018), Patent for invention 120802, Ukraine, IPC (2020.01) F24S 10/00, G02B 6/00, F24S 20/20 (2018.01), F24S 23/00 “Device for concentration and transmission of solar radiation”, № a 2018 06907; application date June 20, 2018, publication date February 10, 2020; Bulletin no. 3.
- Chernozоmov, E.S. (2020), “Models of energy distribution at the interface of media in dense energy fields of a solar concentrator system”, Elektronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 42, no. 6, p. 34-55.
- Hydrogen Economy Outlook. Key messages of March 30, 2020, available at: https://about.bnef.com/blog/hydrogen-economy-offers-promising-path-to-decarbonization/ (accessed: April 08, 2021).
- Jordans, F. (2017), “Let there be light: German scientists test ‘artificial sun’ ”, AP News, available at: https://apnews.com/article/science-cologne-ap-top-news-climate- germany-096b20f71b154209bec823006c616b35 (accessed: April 08, 2021).
- Renewable Energies. Renewables: the vaccine. December 2020, available at: https://www.energias-renovables.com/panorama/anuario-2020-renovables-la-vacuna-20201214 (accessed: April 08, 2021).
- Radchenko, R.V., Mokrushin, A.S. and Tulpa, V.V. (2014), Vodorod v energetike [Hydrogen in power engineering], Izdatelstvo Uralskogo universiteta, Yekaterinburg, Russia.
- Abilsiitov, G.A., Golubev, V.S., Gontar, V.G. and others (1991), Tekhnologicheskiye lazery. Spravochnik v dvukh tomakh. T. 1: Raschet, proyektirovaniye i ekspluatatsiya [Technological lasers. Handbook in 2 volumes. Vol. 1: Calculation, design and operation], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, USSR.
- Shubnikov, A.V. (1958), Osnovy opticheskoy kristallografii [Fundamentals of optical crystallography], AN USSR, Moscow, USSR.
- Akhmanov, S.A. and Nikitin, S.Yu. (2004), Fizicheskaya optika [Physical optics], Nauka, Moscow, Russia.
- Born, M. and Wolf, E. (1973), Osnovy optiki [Fundamentals of optics], Translated by Rayskaya, T.A., Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Chernozomov, E.S. (2021), Application for the invention № a 2021 04519, “Concentrator-collimator of solar radiation based on hyperboloid”, Entrance № 135242; April 08, 2021, Ukraine.