S. Gnatiuk, L. Korotchenkо, Y. Nebesna
Èlektron. model. 2020, 42(1):103-112
The article considers the set-theoretic models of objects that allow to quantify the power of subsets of elements that are used in different operating modes in order to evaluate the reliability indicators of electronic equipment depending on the structure of the object and the order of change of operating modes. Using the mathematical apparatus of set theory, the reliability of electronic equipment will be maximum with a minimum power of the elements that are used during operation and vice versa. The results are used to assess the reliability indicators of a radio station operating in reception or transmission modes. The reliability of electronic devices that are multifunctional and multi-mode using the mathematical apparatus of set theory is analyzed. This will allows us to evaluate the values of reliability indicators (MTBF and average recovery time) depending on the order of interaction of the subsets of elements and their power.
mine structure object, multiple theory, multi-mode
- Ostreykovskiy, V.A. (2003), Teoriya nadezhnostiy [Theory of Reliability], Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, Russia.
- Khabarov, B.P., Kulikov, G.V. and Paramonov, A.A. (2004), Tekhnicheskaya diagnostika i remont bytovoy radioelektronnoy apparatury [Technical diagnostics and repair of household electronic equipment], Goryachaya liniya – Telekom, Moscow, Russia.
- Polovko, A.M. and Gurov, S.V. (2006), Osnovy teorii nadezhnosti [Fundamentals of reliability theory], BKHV–Peterburg.
- Bobalo, Yu.Ya., Volochyy, B.Yu. and Lozynsʹkyy, S.Yu. (2013), Matematychni modeli ta metody analizu nadiynosti radioelektronnykh, elektrotekhnichnykh ta prohramnykh system [Mathematical models and methods of reliability analysis of radioelectronic, electrotechnical and software systems], Vydavnytstvo Lʹvivsʹka politekhnika, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Sakovych, L.M. and Nebesna, Ya.E. (2018), Otsinka nadiynosti tekhnichnykh obʺyektiv zi zminnoyu strukturoyu [Reliability evaluation of technical objects with variable structure], Procceding of the X All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference, ZHVI im. P. Korolʹova, pp. 201-203.
- Ksenz, S.P., Volynskiy, A.A. and Sakovich, L.N. (1990), Teoreticheskiye i prikladnyye zadachi diagnostirovaniya sredstv svyazi i avtomatizatsii [Theoretical and applied problems of diagnosing communications and automation], VAS.
- Ksenz, S.P., Poltarzhitskiy, N.I., Alekseyev, S.P. and Mineyev, V.V. (2010), Bor'ba s diagnosticheskimi oshibkami pri tekhnicheskom obsluzhivani i remonte sistem upravleniya, svyazi i navigatsii [The fight against diagnostic errors in the maintenance and repair of control systems, communications and navigation], VAS.
- (1996), DSTU 2860–94. Nadiynistʹ tekhniky. Terminy ta vyznachennya, Derzhstandart Ukrayiny.
- Kredentser, B.P., Butochnov, O.M., Minochkin, A.I. and Mohylevych, D.I. (2013), Nadiynistʹ system z nadlyshkovistyu. Metody modeli, optymizatsiya [Reliability of systems with redundancy. Modeling methods, optimization], Feniks.
- Hnatyuk, S.Ye. (2014), “Reliability indicators for special communications systems”, Derzhspetszvʺyazok, 1(25), pp. 73-79.
- Bronshteyn, Y.N. and Symendyayev, K.A. (1981), Spravochnyk po matematyke [Handbook of mathematics], Nauka, Toybner.