A.B. Balametov, E.D. Halilov, T.M. Isayeva
Èlektron. model. 2018, 38(2):67-82
Methods of increasing the accuracy of modeling of regimes of ultrahigh voltage transmission line according to synchronized vector measurements have been investigated. Approaches to the choice of mathematical models of calculation of regime parameters depending on accuracy of initial information are offered. The technique of modeling regimes of ultrahigh voltage air-line allowing for real characteristics of corona losses and corona reactive effect based on the air line representation by cascade circuits is offered. Modeling was performed on the example of 750 kV line. Modeling errors are investigated by different methods.
air-line, ultrahigh voltage, vector measurements, corona losses, corona reactive effect, cascade circuit line equation with distributed parameters, regime modeling, the equation with distributed parameters, modeling errors.
1. Avtomatizatsiya dispetcherskogo upravleniya v elektroenergetike [Automation of supervisory control in power engineering] (2000), Ed by Rudenko, Yu.N. and Semenova, V.A., Power Engineering Institute Press, Moscow, Russia.
2. “Modern systems of information collection, transfer, processing and representation in electric power engineering objects” (2008), Energetik, no. 10, pp. 38-40.
3. Elektricheskie sistemy. Peredacha energii peremennym i postoyannym tokom vysokogo napryazheniya [Electric systems. Power transfer by direct and alternating high voltage current], (1972), Vol. 3, Ed by Venikov, V.A., Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, Russia.
4. Pospelov, G.E. and Fedin, V.T. (1978), Proektirovanie elektricheskih setey i sistem [Design of electrical networks and systems], Vysheyshaya shkola, Minsk, Belarus.
5. Venikov, V.A. and Ryzhov, Yu.P. (1985), Dalnie elektroperedachi peremennogo i postoyannogo toka [Long-distance power transfer of direct and alternate current], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, Russia.
6. Melnikov, N.A. and et al. (1974), Proektirovanie elektricheskoy chasti VL elektroperedachi 330-500 kV [Design of the electric part of power transfer line 330-350 kV], Ed by Rokotyan, S.S., 2nd recast and suppl. edition, Energiya, Moscow Russia.
7. Idelchik, V.I. (1989), Elektricheskie sistemy i seti [Electrical systems and networks], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, Russia.
8. Zarudskiy, G.K. (1998), “Analysis of change of regime parameters of airlines of superhigh voltage”, Elektrichestvo, no. 5, pp. 2-8.
9. Tamazov, A.I. (2002), Korona na provodah vozdushnyh liniy peremennogo toka [Corona on wires of airlines of alternating current], Sputnik, Moscow, Russia.
10. Tamazov, A.I. (2005), “Measurement of current power loss in VL”, Elektricheskie stantsii, no. 8, pp. 53-57.
11. Sharov, Yu.V. and Gadzhiev, M.G. (2010), “Measurement of corona power losses in superhigh voltage lines of OAO FSK EES”, Elektro, no. 3, pp. 18-23.
12. Gadzhiev, M.G. (2011), “Analysis of systematic error of wire and corona loss measurements in real time conditions”, Elektrichestvo, no. 3, pp. 30-36.
13. Chernenko, P.A. and Volkhonskiy, A.S. (2005), “Operational determination of active power losses (loaded and corona losses) in high voltage lines”, Tekhnicheskaya elektrodinamika, no. 1, pp. 31-33.
14. Balametov, A.B. (2011), “Design of sustainable conditions of power system in real time by WAMSand SCADAdata”, Izvestiya NAN Azerbaijana, Nauka i Innovaciya, no. 4(8), pp. 12-20, ELM, Baku, Azerbaijan.
15. Balametov, A.B. (2013), Koronirovanie provodov VL SVN. Modelirovanie v ustanovivshikhsya rezhimakh [Corona discharge of HVL of SHV. Modeling in sustainable conditions], Monograph, LAP (Lambert Academic Publishing), Saarbr ucken, Germany.
16. Stepanova, A.A. and Kononov, Yu.G. (2013) “Electric power line diagnostics on the basis of identification of specific power parameters”, Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika, no. 1, pp. 56-57.
17. Balametov, A.B., Halilov, E.D., Nabiev, H.I. and Ilyasov, O.V. (2013), “Active power loss measurement of HVL from current regime parameters at the line ends”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 77-91.