S. Gnatiuk, L. Sakovych, U. Miroshnychenko
Èlektron. model. 2020, 42(5):120-129
The features of maintenance of large-scale radio-electronic complexes (tens and hundreds of thousands of elements) consisting of separate subsystems are examined. It is proposed to increase the efficiency of maintenance of the state of large-scale radio-electronic complexes to establish the sequence of verification of subsystems taking into account their reliability, metrological reliability of the measuring instruments, the time of performing checks and troubleshooting, the probability of correct estimation of the result of measuring the parameter value by a specialist. To ensure the set value of the probability of estimation of the technical condition of the complex in the minimum time, the required number of checks of the parameters of the most important and least reliable subsystems is substantiated. An example of using the results is given and the procedure for their implementation is formalized. The practical implementation of the results allows to increase the efficiency of maintenance in real conditions of operation of radio-electronic complexes by streamlining the technology of work execution.
radio-electronic complexes, maintenance according to the condition, probability of preferred choice.
- State Standard of Ukraine. (1998), DSTU V 3576-97, “Operation and repair of military equipment. Terms and definitions”, p. 59, Kiev, Ukraine.
- State Standard of Ukraine. (1998), DSTU V 3577-97, “Types of maintenance. Replacement of components. Terms”, p. 9, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Barzilovich, Ye.Yu. (1982), Modeli tekhnicheskogo obsluzhivaniya slozhnykh sistem [Maintenance Models for Complex Systems], Vyssh. shk.
- Ostreykovsky, V.A. (2003), Teoriya nadezhnosti [Reliability theory], Vyssh. shk, Moscow, Russia.
- Polovko, A.M. (2006), Osnovy teorii nadezhnosti [Fundamentals of reliability theory], BHV.
- Vasilishin, V.I. (2018), Osnovy teoriyi nadiynosti ta ekspluatatsiyi radioelektronnykh system [Fundamentals of the theory of reliability and operation of electronic systems], KhNUPS.
- Sakovich L.M. and Beaver R.A. (2006), “Selection of parameters and sequence of their measurement at maintenance of means of communication on a condition”, Zvʺyazok, no. 3, pp. 54-56.
- Kononov, V.B., Ryzhov, Ye.V. and Sakovych, L.M. (2018), “Dependence of parameters of repaire of military communication means on the quality of metrological support”, Advanced Information System, Vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 91-95.
- Sakovich, L.M., Krykhovetsky, G.Ya. and Nebesna, Ya.E. (2018), “Assessment of the impact of metrological reliability of measuring instruments on the time of maintenance of special communications equipment”, Systemy upravlinnya, navihatsiyi ta zvʺyazku, Vol. 2, no. 48, 164-166. ISSN 2073-7394.
- Ryzhov, Ye.V. and Sakovich, L.M. (2017), “Method of determining the sequence of checking the parameters during the maintenance of military communication equipment by condition”, Naukovo-tekhnichnyy zhurnal TSNDI OVT ZS Ukrayiny, Vol. 4, no. 16, pp. 70-72. DOI: https//doi.org/10.34169/2414-0651.2017.
- Sakovich, L.M., Ryzhov, Ye.V., Nastishin,Y.A., Bobro, R.A. and Korotchenko, L.A. (2020), “Methods for determining the sequence of inspection of electronic systems during maintenance”, Viysʹkovo-tekhnichnyy zb, no. 22, pp. 73-82.
- Shmerlin, D.S. and Dubrovsky, S.A. (2001), Ekspertnyye otsenki: metody i primeneniya [Expert assessments: methods and applications], EXPO, Moscow, Russia.
- Orlov, A.I. (2002), Ekspertnyye otsenki [Expert assessments], Nauka, Moscow, Russia.
- Kovalenko, A.I., Dragan, S.V. and Ryhalsky, M.A. (2007), Ekspertnyye otsenki v upravlenii informatsionnymi proyektami [Expert assessments in information project management], NUK, Nikolaev, Ukraine.
- Ksenz, S.P. (1990), Teoreticheskiye i prikladnyye zadachi diagnostirovaniya sredstv svyazi i avtomatizatsii [Theoretical and applied problems of diagnostics of means of communication and automation], VAS, Leningrad, USSR.